Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

This Thread is for General Chat Comments & Quotes for This Apartment 

- If you have any Pictures or Videos of this Apartments Tenants Please place them in their Proper Threads.

- Please Stay on Topic. Any Off Topic Comments or Quotes will be removed.

Example:   If Kristy and Her BF are getting it on then it is to be discussed in the Proper Thread that it takes place in or the Time when someone goes to Sleep or Wakes Report that in Their Proper Threads.

- If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

Please Note: Everyone has the right to express their opinions and to be heard.

- Not everyone is going to share that same opinion and everyone has the right to express themselves in a Respectful Manner.

- Do not attack another Members Comments and/or Quotes just because you don't share the same views.

** (This Will be Monitored and Strictly Enforced) **

- Any Derogatory Comments Will be Removed.

9 minutes ago, bigmac18 said:

Doe Eyes is just on the couch (08:46 their time)

I did not see all the earlier stuff but shortly after I looked in on them earlier, around 4:00 their time they all had disappeared from the apartment. :confused: Their coats and bags were still in the hallway, but their phones were missing. (Kira has a new phone by the way, Nina helped her set it up earlier in the day):heart:::).  They came back about two hours later, it looks like they popped in to one of their neighbours for a New Years Drink.   They were all OK and smiling again.  ::)Though Kira especially was looking very, very tired.  Nina lay on the carpet in the Living Room,  whilst DE and Kira cleared away the dishes and Kira made tea for all of them.  They quietly sat down together to drink their tea and looked OK, which is where I had to leave them.  :sad: 

It looks to me that the status quo has been re-established, and they are going to carry on through this year same as before.  Though maybe just a bit more volatile.  It will definitely be worth watching.:biggrin::biggrin:

So Happy New Year girls.  May 2018 bring you prosperity and happiness.  But most of all I hope it brings you good health, for that is the most important of all.:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Just an observation on the go.

The transition between 2017 and 2018 was an easy way to tell that the displayed time in the corner of the screen is real. It is only 01m34s behind.

So, their pattern of getting up very late and going to bed very late is real. They are now having breakfast at 15:15 (breakfast/brunch/etc.). Okay, this is New Year Day, but it is not the first time they go to bed far beyond 03:00 :sleepy:

I have such a boring and ordinary goody-goody life ::)

When also acknowledging there is at this time of the year only 6h of daylight in St. Petersburg (almost same latitude as Anchorage in Alaska), it would really mess with my biological clock :confused: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bigmac18 said:

The transition between 2017 and 2018 was an easy way to tell that the displayed time in the corner of the screen is real. It is only 01m34s behind.

So, their pattern of getting up very late and going to bed very late is real. They are now having breakfast at 15:15 (breakfast/brunch/etc.). Okay, this is New Year Day, but it is not the first time they go to bed far beyond 03:00 :sleepy:

When also acknowledging there is at this time of the year only 6h of daylight in St. Petersburg (almost same latitude as Anchorage in Alaska), it would really mess with my biological clock :confused: 

Very interesting, I suspected a time delay but could never prove it.:sad:

Boring and goody-goody is great, believe me.  I think that goes for most of us here.  :angel:

Someone said in a recent post that if they were on RLC then it would be as boring as hell.  Well it takes a special kind of person to do what the participants in RLC do.  Honestly!  Ask yourself this question. 

Could any of you tolerate the scrutiny of these cameras?  :blush:

I think not!  Which is why we should give them a bit of leeway in their behaviour, because it must be very difficult at times to behave normally.

Hope that's not too controversial?  If it is not, then I have lost my touch again.  :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hi folks! Just checked in on the two girls again.  Now having a bath together.  Looks like they have kissed and made up from any arguments they had yesterday.

Like I've said.  This year could be very interesting, as it's starting off so well.

Unfortunately only Freeloading right now, so they are somewhere I cannot follow right now.  Which is a real shame.

Oh well, maybe in the future???

7 hours ago, bigmac18 said:

and the day temp does not get much above 3c this week  1c one day 2c onther and -3 next week as a high who whats to go out in that so like the short days i think you dont go out and the time just because irrelevant. I come from a country where the winter temperature doesn't drop below 16c and thats on bad days and summer its about 28c to 33c so i think if i was in a place with 6h sunlight ( sinrise 10am sunset 4pm )  i to would not live the house and lose all sense of time     but yes  the time was correct at midnight they both tasted the new year pretty well right on time ... nina and the other girl ( kira was out ) 

• Like 2