Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

14 hours ago, le5b05 said:

OMG!  Nina would really love that

Sorry!  How presumptuous of me to say what Nina would like or not like.  Classic case of me writing something down without putting my brain in gear first.

My apologies if it offends anyone, especially Nina.  

Then again, introducing variety into the bedroom is always a good thing in my book.  It's OK to be adventurous.:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I love how one cat always sleeps with Doe-Eyes on the couch, while the other cat is with Nina and Kira. Especially tonight, the cat in the bedroom sleeps in the arms of Nina, underneath the blankets. So very cute! :heart::heart:

• Like 4

After very little sleep.  All three girls were up bathed and dressed in their bands T shirts.  They packed away a lot of stuff into a couple of cases and bags.  At 04:50 they were picked up by taxi and off they went.

I know it is going to be a long and busy day for them.  I will wish them Good Luck.  Bonne Chance.  Succes.  Buena Suerte.  Удачи/udachi.  Go get em girls, knock em dead! :biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bigmac18 said:

The girls left 5h this morning, in the usual coordinated chaos and shouting ::) They packed luggage so they are possibly away for a short while. 

Ah beat me to the posting!  Damn we must have both been writing at the same time.  How funny is that...:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

The girls return home at 08:00.  They all look tired.  None of them look happy. :-(((   I do not know how the day/evening went for them.  I'll have to find out later.

Most importantly, they are back home and safe.  In to bed at 08:45, time for some much needed sleep.  :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

It looks like the girls are out late again tonight.  Despite Kira being obviously ill, when she should be staying in bed, wrapped up warm.  They looked as if they were very busy printing and collating documents of some kind.  For what purpose I do not know.

They have another busy and important day tomorrow, so it is hoped they will be able to catch up on some much needed sleep when they return home.  Whenever that may be. :sleepy:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, le5b05 said:

It looks like the girls are out late again tonight.  Despite Kira being obviously ill, when she should be staying in bed, wrapped up warm.  They looked as if they were very busy printing and collating documents of some kind.  For what purpose I do not know.

They have another busy and important day tomorrow, so it is hoped they will be able to catch up on some much needed sleep when they return home.  Whenever that may be. :sleepy:

Still not home, are they?

These a really busy people, living their life to the max. But keeping running while ill, is not recommendable, dear Kira.

• Like 3