Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

They really do a lot of work. Kira needed some rest, especially because she ill now. But lately I've noticed that she can not stand the pace that the two girls do.(Nina and DE).  She really looks very tired.:confused:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hayden said:

Are they going to travel? just because there's a travel suitcase in the living room. Looks like I missed a lot of things in the days .:biggrin:

No, they just returned from a little trip with the band :-)

• Like 2

No!  They have been to Moscow for a gig with the band.  Arrived home yesterday, but have been out all night again.  Trouble is they have a very important gig tonight.

They really need to get some rest.

No idea where Kira is.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bigmac18 said:

No, they just returned from a little trip with the band :-)

What!  I don't believe it!  You've beaten me again.  dammit! dammit! dammit!  Not that I'm competitive....

Any way I've finally figured out why DE is still around and why so many arguments.  Just one tiny detail that I missed.  Now I know it, everything falls into place.  How stupid of me to miss it in the past.  Not for the public forum just yet.  For those that really want to know it will have to be by PM I'm afraid until I can figure out how to put it out in public without compromising their privacy.

Hopefully Kira is tucked up in bed somewhere.  But knowing how hard she works, somehow I doubt it. :cry:

DE in the bedroom with Nina, just chatting, don't go getting excited.:biggrin:

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

What!  I don't believe it!  You've beaten me again.  dammit! dammit! dammit!  Not that I'm competitive....

Any way I've finally figured out why DE is still around and why so many arguments.  Just one tiny detail that I missed.  Now I know it, everything falls into place.  How stupid of me to miss it in the past.  Not for the public forum just yet.  For those that really want to know it will have to be by PM I'm afraid until I can figure out how to put it out in public without compromising their privacy.

Hopefully Kira is tucked up in bed somewhere.  But knowing how hard she works, somehow I doubt it. :cry:

DE in the bedroom with Nina, just chatting, don't go getting excited.:biggrin:

If you know something based on what you see or hear in the channel (that everyone else can see or hear), how is it too private not to share? The girls have already put it out there.  #TeamWork

• Like 1

2 hours ago, le5b05 said:

Muhahaha!   [ insert evil laugh here ] :biggrin:

O boy, Le5b05 knows a big little secret :biggrin: He can't tell you but he makes sure you do know he knows... How cute :shy: :-P

I hope so too. She looked a little dazed, and very tired.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, bigmac18 said:

O boy, Le5b05 knows a big little secret :biggrin: He can't tell you but he makes sure you do know he knows... How cute :shy: :-P

Sorry for any confusion!  OOOOh!  we are getting tetchy bigmac aren't you...  :cool:

It is not a secret per-se, just that it is not something that happens inside the RLC apartment.  It's mostly outside in their private life that it can be found easily enough.  Probably blowing it up out of all proportion.  Must put brain in gear before writing stuff down.  :huh:

Actually I'm digging myself a big hole to fall in here.  I'll go back to watching the football, and seriously think about my actions of late.  In fact most of you probably know what I know already, it's just that I'm so stupid it's only just dawned on me.  Damn 1 - 0 in the football and I missed the goal.

Oh well.:biggrin:

• Like 1