Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

il y a 4 minutes, bigmac18 a dit :

Haha! I doubt it :-)

You mean we can vote for our favorite girl? ;-)

No, the elections in Russia. it annoys them and I understand why! :biggrin:

Edited by jouandomy
one word missing

For those that really care.  There were some wonderful moments of Love and Tenderness when Nina joined Kira in bed at 02:43.  Gentle kisses and caresses and a whispered conversation between them.

The smiles on their faces as they chatted were delightful.  They truly are such beautiful people.  Real People  with a Love for each other that seems to be getting stronger. :-))) :heart: :heart:

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

It is just after 14:30 their time and they have both just got out of bed.  

Yet I am still astonished that they can look so damn gorgeous after just rolling out of bed and not even brushing their hair or anything.  They never cease to amaze me.:heart:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, naiger said:

I agree

You are right, mate. Absolutely right. 

The girls clearly have gone too far. The only thing the girls share is just about their entire life. That is it. Nothing more!
We see nothing more than their complete naked bodies.  And did you count those bodies? Just three. Three! I'm asking you; why not seven?

For all that money we pay, we don't even get a single inhibition. They have clearly zero inhibitions. Zero! Most of the time they are also too lazy to hide their raw and pure emotions. Without any consideration to the viewers, they bother us with everything they are and have. So annoying. I demand they restraint themselves more and take some privacy off-camera. Damn, is it really to much to ask that they at least hold back all that joy and laughter?!? Did you see last night: they laughed sincerely. Night before that: again, laughter, heartfelt even. So repetitive. That is not what I paid for!

If they want to avoid the label of being boring, why don't they build an amusement park inside their apartment? Even that seems too much to ask for nowadays. 

Kira and Nina boring? Really?!?

Edited by bigmac18
too explicit
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1