Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

26 minutes ago, Howard said:

Get couples therapy and see if the relationship can work or part ways (the latter is the healthier route because they are so set in their ways, its doubtful they can alter their character/behavior to make it work).

Well horror of horrors, I am for once going to have to agree with "Shouty Howard" at least up to a point.  (I do wish he would use the same size text as everyone else, I've had him blocked off, so I never see his content once I'm signed in). Now unblocked so we can have a civilised discussion if he wants to.

So yes Howard.  You are correct in your observations.  Even quite insightful.  What I do disagree with is that they cannot resolve their differences.  No I'm not arguing with you, on the contrary.  It's just that I believe that all relationship problems can be sorted out as long as both parties are willing to talk to an intermediary/counsellor.  

He is right in thinking that it will be Kira who will be the one to make the break.  She did it before, last year, with their "trial separation".  When Kira returned, Nina changed her ways and was growing up as a woman.  Unfortunately, she is reverting back to her old self again.  Which is a shame.  Though this is something that can be rectified so long as she acts now.  It is rumoured that they read our posts.  So if you do girls.  You know how to get in touch with me, or anyone else for that matter.  just please do so before it's too late.

31 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

Well horror of horrors, I am for once going to have to agree with "Shouty Howard" at least up to a point.  (I do wish he would use the same size text as everyone else, I've had him blocked off, so I never see his content once I'm signed in). Now unblocked so we can have a civilised discussion if he wants to.

So yes Howard.  You are correct in your observations.  Even quite insightful.  What I do disagree with is that they cannot resolve their differences.  No I'm not arguing with you, on the contrary.  It's just that I believe that all relationship problems can be sorted out as long as both parties are willing to talk to an intermediary/counsellor.  

He is right in thinking that it will be Kira who will be the one to make the break.  She did it before, last year, with their "trial separation".  When Kira returned, Nina changed her ways and was growing up as a woman.  Unfortunately, she is reverting back to her old self again.  Which is a shame.  Though this is something that can be rectified so long as she acts now.  It is rumoured that they read our posts.  So if you do girls.  You know how to get in touch with me, or anyone else for that matter.  just please do so before it's too late.

You must be running a fever if you (mostly) agree with me.

Of your comment highlighted in red, talk is cheap. I'm a realist in that when two people have been in a long term relationship, they can talk all they want to a therapist but to actually change behavior,....that's not going to happen (been there, done that). Nina being a narcissist (or Kira being subservient) doesn't happen overnight. These are behavioral traits that originate from family upbringing. If someone truly wants to change, it will take years to be constant and show growth with that change. It might be easier for an alcoholic to go dry then a narcissist to be aware of other people's needs. Some people are not meant to be together long term.

*I* think once anyone is out of the house and have developed habits, they will not change. Better to find someone with compatible behavior traits (that compliment yours) than try and fix something that has a 0.01% chance of working.

• Like 2

There was a time when we thought that Leora & Paul wouldn't last one year together. There was a time when we thought Maya & Stepan would last forever.

I very much appreciate the way you gentlemen are dealing with the diverse issues on this topic. Proper discussion of deeper significance occasionally happen here, and sometimes I'm surprised at how well our members can address such disagreements. Thank you.

My personal opinion from my life experience tells me that pretty much anything can happen with these two fine ladies; and when there are continual fights between couples, and the couples continually get back together, that it must be to satisfy their personal emotional needs that are subconscious and hidden. And at some sadistic or masochistic manner, they must enjoy it. Or they would have moved on alone. Neither of these women are stupid, and they are both talented and disciplined in vastly different ways. That does not create the confusion between them. Emotions do. That is the nature of their union.

My experience also suggests to me (and I only know this through heterosexual activity which may be useless in this matter), that it's best that couples are different by developing a division of labor based on one anothers talents, as long as they share the same values about finances and humor. I have also seen where a third party can cause problems. Jealousy is dangerous as hell.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

I do agree with Howard.  Talk is cheap.  It is easy enough for us to comment on other peoples relationships.  In the end, it is talking together that gets everything sorted out.

As for change.  People can and change.  Just ask any parent about their life before and after the children arrived as to just how much change that brings.

The comments made by Foamy above are very valid in this case.  "anything can happen with these two fine ladies;..." hits the nail right on the head.  Emotions is what governs the interaction between the girls, it is usually what governs the interaction between any female.  Do not forget that men and women are "wired up" differently.

His last comment about Jealousy is the most telling.  Everything changes when Doe Eyes is on the premises.  I think that may be the biggest cause of frustration between all of them.  Once left alone again, the smiles re-surface and Nina and Kira can relax again, to almost be themselves.  I say almost, because another problem they face, which is unique, and where we come in, is the cameras.

Nina is comfortable with the cameras, even plays to them occasionally, especially in the bathroom, whereas Kira is not.  She tolerates them, most of the time.  Though when it gets too much, she will hide herself away.  She stays covered up much more often lately, there is not the gay abandon she used to have in the early days.  Often wears panties to bed and keeps them on during some sex sessions.  This constantly being under surveillance is another thing that causes tension in their relationship.  None of us on CC can possibly understand what that feels like.

So now for my biggest turn around of all.  No Howard I am suffering from a fever or anything else.  I too am a realist.

I think it is time that Nina and Kira should leave RLC.  Yes that's right, they should leave.

Not for anyone else's whim or fantasy to be satisfied, but for their own good.   

After all they have been through over the last couple of years, and with what is happening in their private lives outside of the apartment, it is time they concentrated on just each other.  In the next few months they are more than likely to see huge changes in their lives anyway, so best to get rid of this one problem once and for all, for there own sanity if nothing else.

Thanks for reading.  Thanks to Howard for toning down his text size a little.  Thanks to Foamy for his voice of reason.  Most of all, thanks to the girls, it's been wonderful.

47 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

I do agree with Howard.  Talk is cheap.  It is easy enough for us to comment on other peoples relationships.  In the end, it is talking together that gets everything sorted out.

As for change.  People can and change.  Just ask any parent about their life before and after the children arrived as to just how much change that brings.

The comments made by Foamy above are very valid in this case.  "anything can happen with these two fine ladies;..." hits the nail right on the head.  Emotions is what governs the interaction between the girls, it is usually what governs the interaction between any female.  Do not forget that men and women are "wired up" differently.

His last comment about Jealousy is the most telling.  Everything changes when Doe Eyes is on the premises.  I think that may be the biggest cause of frustration between all of them.  Once left alone again, the smiles re-surface and Nina and Kira can relax again, to almost be themselves.  I say almost, because another problem they face, which is unique, and where we come in, is the cameras.

Nina is comfortable with the cameras, even plays to them occasionally, especially in the bathroom, whereas Kira is not.  She tolerates them, most of the time.  Though when it gets too much, she will hide herself away.  She stays covered up much more often lately, there is not the gay abandon she used to have in the early days.  Often wears panties to bed and keeps them on during some sex sessions.  This constantly being under surveillance is another thing that causes tension in their relationship.  None of us on CC can possibly understand what that feels like.

So now for my biggest turn around of all.  No Howard I am suffering from a fever or anything else.  I too am a realist.

I think it is time that Nina and Kira should leave RLC.  Yes that's right, they should leave.

Not for anyone else's whim or fantasy to be satisfied, but for their own good.   

After all they have been through over the last couple of years, and with what is happening in their private lives outside of the apartment, it is time they concentrated on just each other.  In the next few months they are more than likely to see huge changes in their lives anyway, so best to get rid of this one problem once and for all, for there own sanity if nothing else.

Thanks for reading.  Thanks to Howard for toning down his text size a little.  Thanks to Foamy for his voice of reason.  Most of all, thanks to the girls, it's been wonderful.

I do not necessarily agree with you. I do not think the cameras are the biggest problem (I'm not saying that because I want them to stay, I want them the best. If one day they decide to leave the RLC then I will support them.)
  The biggest problem is the non-spoken words. Each time they argue, in the end, they pretend nothing has happened. This is not good. It would be best if they sat down and discussed what was the problem or why they were arguing. For the sake of peace, they pretend nothing would have happened but so the problem will not be resolved just getting bigger and bigger.
They need to do more programs. Where they would not deal with work or music or phone but only with themselves.
Of course this is my opinion.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Hayden said:

They need to do more programs. Where they would not deal with work or music or phone but only with themselves.

Totally agree with you on this.  Perhaps the cameras are not the biggest problem.  But they are certainly a problem they could do without.  Which is why I am saying what I am.

By leaving RLC and most importantly DE, they can concentrate on each other.  Learn to talk through their problems to a resolution, not just embark on yet another cease-fire or truce.  The best place to do such things is at home, somewhere they both feel comfortable.  Whilst under the scrutiny of the cameras it inhibits true and frank discussions in my opinion.  It may even be sub-conscious to them both, even if they hide away, as they sometimes do, it is still an inhibition.  By finding a home elsewhere they can be free, zero inhibitions, and say to each other what really matters.

As I have said.  I care deeply for them both, perhaps more for Kira whom I empathise with and adore.  It is what is best for them that I say they should leave.  It will be a very sad day for many of us here on CC.  It is inevitable anyway.  It's just that it needs to happen before Kira runs away again.  Because if she does, I sincerely doubt that there will be a way back for her.

• Like 2

It seems to me that Kira has issues about her self worth. She seems to worship the ground Nina walks on and positions herself as Nina's slave (not in a way that means Nina is abusing her loyalty). This works well most of the time but like everyone Kira needs some reassurance about her self worth. It appears Kira's mood swings are huge from the highs to the very lows. To be fair to Nina she does seem to try very hard to drag Kira out of her despair when this happens but mostly as the queen bee Nina needs to be worshipped!

DE is very strong with Nina and is happy to confront her whenever an issue arises. As a result I think Nina respects her. Kira, particularly when on a high, is very happy to have DE around. There threesome sex session didn't seem to cause any adverse after effects.

I love these girls and have huge respect for them. I hope their lives unfold with nothing but joy but I guess at this moment in time RLC is useful to them helping to pay for a reasonable lifestyle whilst they chase their dreams.

• Like 1

In reply to both of the above posts.  The 3some caused an immense amount of fallout between the girls.  Lines were crossed and since then barriers have been placed to ensure it does not happen again.  Part of that fallout was Kira going on Holiday without Nina, it was on September 16 2017.  At the time I called it a "trial separation" because that is what it looked like to me, page 4 of that periods forum if you want to check it out.  Things changed when Kira returned, Nina grew up and became a better woman.  Sadly she has reverted somewhat back to how she was.  It is well noted that Kira has possibly some serious mental issues.  All in past posts folks, so will not bore you any more.

So if Kira runs away again, rather than face her problems, I believe the hurt for both of them will run too deep.  It may well go past the point of forgiveness.

Just my opinion folks, shoot me down if you must!

• Like 2

Hi all,

Right now I am not in the position to give lengthy replies, but I wanna say this on a metalevel.

So very positively surprised by the wave of well-thought posts in this forum. It feels good that so many care about N&K.

One of the lessons I learned when I was young is that one should talk with people, not about people. However, by definition, all we can do here is react to what we see. Part of the voyeuresque fun is speculating and interpreting what we see. We don't know the true nature of their problems. In this light, I hope that when the girls read or hear about this discussion, they realise the opinions here are written with the best intentions. And that they both should grab their problems firmly, as they should grab each other, because solving issues can be wild rollercoaster and one needs the other.

Lastly. I don't believe the cameras are the problem. Without solving underlying problems, removing the cams from their lives is only removing a symptom, not a cure.

Very lastly. Yes, they should solve their problems. Yet, lets not forget there is also love and laughter in this marriage!

Damn, yet another long post... :-)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I didn't see what happened, 
but i already noticed that kira has trouble taking pleasure, I think she has a mental block (abuse ?).

indeed they should talk about it, even if it is not easy.

But I have faith, these ladies are very smart

• Like 2