Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

7 hours ago, bigmac18 said:

Very lastly. Yes, they should solve their problems. Yet, lets not forget there is also love and laughter in this marriage!

No doubting that whatsoever.  When they are alone the laughter is greater and the smiles much broader.  Which is why I was so surprised at the reaction of Kira last night. 

The main problem is and always will be the presence of DE.

Whatever was said that caused such a bad reaction, is what I need/would like to know.  The answer is out there, someone must have a translation for me surely. (I'm not bright enough to do it myself) It is better that we get the truth rather than speculation.  So put it out on the open forum or PM me, and I'll figure out a way to release the information without compromising anyone.

Now for a little further speculation.  Or more controversially a way out for the girls from RLC.  Go find yourselves your own apartment and leave Doe Eyes behind.  She would then be able to keep a roof over her head without the expense.  She could then move on with her own life, find someone to move in with her, and everyone will be happy.  A minimum of disruption to RLC during the change-over (removing personal items etc). Maybe even get some repairs done, then back up and running with minimum fuss.  Just an Idea!

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

Could it be that Nina is ill? She takes a lot of pills and this could be the cause of all this latest upset.

Yes Nina takes a lot of pills.  Kira makes sure she takes them and gets annoyed if she does not.  The health problems of Nina are well documented in earlier posts.  Some can be quite severe if she does not take her medication, like the collapse she had in the living room a few weeks ago.  Poor blood supply is her underlying problem.

27 minutes ago, Fagen said:

What does DE stand for? Also Who is the other girl in the apt. right now with Nina? I sometimes see a third girl there, and the girl who is ther right now does not look like Kira.

DE = Doe Eyes.  She is the girl on the sofa with Nina right now 14:50 their time.  Kira as usual is out at work.

7 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

DE = Doe Eyes.  She is the girl on the sofa with Nina right now 14:50 their time.  Kira as usual is out at work.

Is that her name or a nickname you guys have given her? And thx for info :)

10 hours ago, Fagen said:

Is that her name or a nickname you guys have given her? And thx for info :)

Yes!  I am not sure when it was given, just before my time even.  Though it is very fitting when you get to see her close-up.  The bathroom cam 5 is the best for that.  She also has a big tattoo in the middle of her back which is always a positive ID.  Hair colour for the girls is not reliable as they can change it often, almost on a weekly basis in Nina's case.

Her real name is...  Well that is forbidden by the rules of CC, so cannot tell you direct.  If you really want to know you will probably come across it in past posts.  Good hunting.

Alternatively it will have to be by PM.  On condition it stays private.  Simple really.::)

1 minute ago, le5b05 said:

Yes!  I am not sure when it was given, just before my time even.  Though it is very fitting when you get to see her close-up.  The bathroom cam 5 is the best for that.  She also has a big tattoo in the middle of her back which is always a positive ID.  Hair colour for the girls is not reliable as they can change it often, almost on a weekly basis in Nina's case.

Her real name is...  Well that is forbidden by the rules of CC, so cannot tell you direct.  If you really want to know you will probably come across it in past posts.  Good hunting.

Alternatively it will have to be by PM.  On condition it stays private.  Simple really.::)

Why is that forbidden? Does the other girls go under fake names also ? I know Kamila does.

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Why is that forbidden? Does the other girls go under fake names also ? I know Kamila does.

Yep! to the best of my knowledge all the names you see on RLC apartments are fake names given to them or chosen by them as they join up.  Real names are considered to be part of their private lives so should not be given out, same as any jobs they have or further interests outside of the apartments.  In some cases they mention this themselves in their apartments which is why I suggested past posts.  I know it's tedious, but that's how it's supposed to work.  Alternatively like most everyone else has done here, requests like these are just ignored.  like I say, the best way I can help is via a PM.  I would have thought you would know this by now.

Nice to see that the Keyboard has returned from it's "Holiday".  I suspect it went off for repair but did not see it actually go. :huh:

On the subject of Holiday.  I've noticed that both Nina and Kira have been exercising of late, Nina was on the bed doing "tummy flattening" exercises last night.  I'm wondering if they have a beach holiday planned for the near future.  Seems a little strange considering how much else is going on, but then we should expect the unexpected from the girls.

Mean while the truce appears to be holding up.  No more arguments at least for now.  ::)