Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

On 2018. 03. 28. at 7:25 AM, le5b05 said:

Nice to see that the Keyboard has returned from it's "Holiday".  I suspect it went off for repair but did not see it actually go. :huh:

On the subject of Holiday.  I've noticed that both Nina and Kira have been exercising of late, Nina was on the bed doing "tummy flattening" exercises last night.  I'm wondering if they have a beach holiday planned for the near future.  Seems a little strange considering how much else is going on, but then we should expect the unexpected from the girls.

Mean while the truce appears to be holding up.  No more arguments at least for now.  ::)

Maybe you're right. Last night I saw Nina put in a suitcase. Maybe they're finally getting a little relaxed and having fun. They really deserve it. Have a nice trip. :heart:

• Like 1

Yesterday Nina was dressed in sexy matching underwear, white pants and a blue top.  Looking gorgeous as usual.  Later when she returned home she was in different underwear and had fake tan all over her body (apart from the panties area).  So I suspect she was out on a photoshoot somewhere.  This is not unusual for her, she does this occasionally.

She showered and then smothered her body in cream to clean off the last of the tan as best she could, before going off to bed.  Nice :blush:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Sean_G said:

Does Nina do any of the house work? Can't recall seeing her do any. Too high maintenance to keep.  

Oh dear!  This old chestnut.  Nina being lazy has been documented (many times) on past posts.  There are many and varied reasons, all previously discussed at great length on here.  The reading of past posts is the only way to go, without boring everyone again.

To be honest, it looks like it has been a busy day for all three of them.  So I am not surprised she is staring into her phone... :sleepy:

• Upvote 1

The question isn't if Nina does housework.

The question is does Nina add anything to the relationship (besides drama)?

As stated earlier, Kira will eventually wake up and realize she could do much, much better.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Hayden said:

Omg:biggrin:...Nina is always the "bad guy" in this relationship.::)

Not necessarily so!  I certainly did not mean that.  Now let us not get in to this again.  Nina and Kira have a very special relationship, that is why they are so interesting.  Between them they have found a way to satisfy each others needs.  Nina WANTS to be adored.  Kira wants to adore her.  That's it.  Kira is not forced into doing anything, she looks after, and cares for Nina because she WANTS to.  She enjoys playing "Mother". To some it looks unbalanced/lop-sided. To all of us, it looks precarious at times.  In the end they manage to sort it out.

So today once again Kira is off to work 09:40 their time.  Leaving the sleeping beauty pair in their respective beds yet again.  She was not pushed out of the door, nor was she whipped, nor was she threatened in any way to leave. 

She went to work because she has the strength and discipline to do so.  She has the bigger picture in her mind.  She is working to provide a future for them both.  She is doing it to provide Nina with the luxury of time to be her creative best, which in the end she knows will benefit them both.  It is the same the world over, it's what married couples do...

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

So a woman in an abusive relationship stays because she likes it?

What abuse? It's a joke. Neither Nina nor no one obliges Kira or holds a gun at her head to "serve" Nina.
  • Like 1

Just now, Sean_G said:

You Guys must be really old, with that type of thinking. There are many ways to abuse including mental.  Does Kira look happy?

There is nothing actually wrong with the Girls and the way they act. They have basically been this way since coming to RLC.  They have their Arguments and their Ups & Downs.  They work through them and move on to another day.  I don't think they'll be going anywhere soon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1