Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

02:15 their time.  Nina is trying really, really hard to appease Kira.  They need to sort this out once and for all.  My advice, which they probably will not take, is to ask DE to leave.  Damn it if I could find a way of doing it, I would even pay for DE to spend a few days in a cheap Hotel, away from the girls.  To give them space to breathe.  To relax and talk through the problems that keep tearing them apart.  The longer this goes on, the harder it will be for them to solve the problem.  I love Kira to bits, but there is something that is standing in her way...  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

02:15 their time.  Nina is trying really, really hard to appease Kira.  They need to sort this out once and for all.  My advice, which they probably will not take, is to ask DE to leave.  Damn it if I could find a way of doing it, I would even pay for DE to spend a few days in a cheap Hotel, away from the girls.  To give them space to breathe.  To relax and talk through the problems that keep tearing them apart.  The longer this goes on, the harder it will be for them to solve the problem.  I love Kira to bits, but there is something that is standing in her way...  

All they have to do is find the courage to be very blunt and tell her the days of freeloading are finished. It's time to GTFO.     :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

Yes! Ask her to leave, or just kick her out, it is their home!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, naiger said:

StnCld316 dimmi l'allegria di questo appartamento e meglio spararsi in fronte 

You just have to be in the right place at the right time to catch these girls doing something. Nina & Kira have never been the ones to have a lot of Lesbian Sex. A couple times a month seems to be their limit.

RLC won't make them leave. They'll leave when they are read to leave which likely won't be anytime soon.

If you want to see their good moments there are Videos in the Premium Boards to see until their next live performance.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC won't make them leave. They'll leave when they are read to leave which likely won't be anytime soon.

Absolutely correct in my opinion.  They have a contract and RLC will honour that contract. ::)

There is something I'm missing here.  Why do they tolerate the presence of DE?  That question perplexes me considerably.  IS Doe Eyes FREELOADING?  What if they have a money pot, that each month. they all put in the same amount to pay for their running expenses, food and drink.  What if it is Kira that has to put in the lions share, enough to cover Nina's part, which is why she has to work so hard.  OR worse, what if it is DE that puts in the biggest amount, which is why Kira resents her so much.  Speculation maybe, but it sort of fits.

As I say, I'm missing something here.  This calls for some serious research, I'm going to have to look through ALL my past posts.  I may be gone a long time...

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

Absolutely correct in my opinion.  They have a contract and RLC will honour that contract. ::)

There is something I'm missing here.  Why do they tolerate the presence of DE?  That question perplexes me considerably.  IS Doe Eyes FREELOADING?  What if they have a money pot, that each month. they all put in the same amount to pay for their running expenses, food and drink.  What if it is Kira that has to put in the lions share, enough to cover Nina's part, which is why she has to work so hard.  OR worse, what if it is DE that puts in the biggest amount, which is why Kira resents her so much.  Speculation maybe, but it sort of fits.

As I say, I'm missing something here.  This calls for some serious research, I'm going to have to look through ALL my past posts.  I may be gone a long time...

I don't know if they have a Contract or not but RLC generally doesn't make their Tenants leave unless they're doing something Illegal that could lead to Legal Ramifications against them. In the Three and Half Years these Girls have been with RLC nothing of such Nature has taken place. If they do decide to leave it will be upon their own free will. The only thing with this Apartment is Nina & Kira have a Soft Spot for people less fortunate and try to do their best to help them out but a line has to be drawn as to how much help can be given. It does put a strain on Daily Life.  DE has over extended her stay and it's time she moved on and let these Married Women live their life the way they want.

• Like 1