Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (January 2018)

StnCld316

I think they are playing it good,basicaly the wish of many users it becoming an realitie(see Dasha,masha and Sasha envolved)but hope it doesn't take all the time the other guest took..those are too much weeks,months of tease and tease,myself after that watched a lot less this house(always seen M&S an couple of mostly action and less tease),but this Dasha thing it's just delicious,I know they plan all this,like the kisses of westerday..but still very hot to see,now would be nice to step things up.Very happy to see the place renamed,and also to see good old Dasha back,right now my most watched and favourite place in Rlc togheter with k&S,honestly a lot of the other houses don't say nothing to me but just for this two houses already it's an payment well deserved.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

I think they are playing it good,basicaly the wish of many users it becoming an realitie(see Dasha,masha and Sasha envolved)but hope it doesn't take all the time the other guest took..those are too much weeks,months of tease and tease,myself after that watched a lot less this house(always seen M&S an couple of mostly action and less tease),but this Dasha thing it's just delicious,I know they plan all this,like the kisses of westerday..but still very hot to see,now would be nice to step things up.Very happy to see the place renamed,and also to see good old Dasha back,right now my most watched and favourite place in Rlc togheter with k&S,honestly a lot of the other houses don't say nothing to me but just for this two houses already it's an payment well deserved.

keep in mind that last night's kisses were helped by alcohol and other substances

13 hours ago, Sergio said:

keep in mind that last night's kisses were helped by alcohol and other substances

Yes that we'll see but also remember a lot it's combined by the three..things will happen as they want..we know it's all an matter of time.You just have to see how after some hugs and kisses the girls put some clothes and gone talk to near window,and they repeated this multiple times,fallow by an sudly stop in kisses and surprise..an long long talk between the two girls,but in this's case I don't mind be things combined(well some must come out naturally also of course)because basicaly I like the three residents and know things will happen,hope faster then with other guest girl..the ménage took ages,to the point place becomed desistering.But of course this case it's diferent because Dasha it's also an resident,so lots of goddies are expected hehe.

12 hours ago, Peep_R said:

"keep in mind that last night's kisses were helped by alcohol and other substances"

What "other substances" that could have led to a decrease in inhibitions and an increase in libido did you see in use?

Rlc "water",its special well know for his special "qualities" hehe..

2 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I don't know how this is going to work unless sasha can get something out of it too. At the moment the girls are all huggy huggy with saha all alone.

I don't care about Sasha,,he can be alone,,, Dasha and Masha is who I wanna see together ::)::)

And it can work if Sashs ever gets up off his ass and leaves the Apt.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I don't care about Sasha,,he can be alone,,, Dasha and Masha is who I wanna see together ::)::)

And it can work if Sashs ever gets up off his ass and leaves the Apt.

I know what you want to see Mike and believe me i want to see it too but we all know Sasha and Masha fuck like rabbits anytime anywhere so i just don't see this going anywhere in the long term.