Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (January 2018)

StnCld316

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't understand how some say the are being genuine,authentic,just the last exemple..Sasha and masha are an couple..but who sleeps all cozy in bedroom bed..Sasha and...Dasha.And Sasha girlfriend were she sleeps..on livingroom coach bed...makes all the sense.The three biggest players and "fake" acts residents of all rlc(Dasha,Sasha and masha).

39 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Don't understand how some say the are being genuine,authentic,just the last exemple..Sasha and masha are an couple..but who sleeps all cozy in bedroom bed..Sasha and...Dasha.And Sasha girlfriend were she sleeps..on livingroom coach bed...makes all the sense.The three biggest players and "fake" acts residents of all rlc(Dasha,Sasha and masha).

I look at it like this some of my favorite tv shows are so called reality shows but I know some of the most interesting parts are sometimes staged but I still enjoy them none the less I have started to look at this apt the same way

30 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I look at it like this some of my favorite tv shows are so called reality shows but I know some of the most interesting parts are sometimes staged but I still enjoy them none the less I have started to look at this apt the same way

Please Don't Eat the Daisies (TV series)     :biggrin:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, slider_69 said:

Most are available in the Attachments Center for Premium members !

It your payment processor doesn't accept Brazilian issued credit cards... I tried several times already until I finally got this info :(

• StnCld316 changed the title to Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (January 2018)
  • StnCld316 unpinned this topic
  • StnCld316 unlocked this topic
  • StnCld316 locked this topic