Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (January 2018)

StnCld316

8 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I know what you want to see Mike and believe me i want to see it too but we all know Sasha and Masha fuck like rabbits anytime anywhere so i just don't see this going anywhere in the long term.

They'll find a way to make it work,,, I think that they thought about it first,,that's why they and RLC decided to put Dasha's name on the Apt.... I really want to see Dasha and Masha one day,,,but if that doesn't happen,, I hope that Dasha has someone she can bring over when M&S leave the Apt for an extended period of time.

Dasha was my very first RLC crush before Rita and Kristy so she has a special place in my heart,,,if she slept with another guy I would be ok with it,,but I don't want to see her with Sasha,, they have been trying to soften her up for the last 2 weeks so who knows what may happen on one of these drunken nights ::)::) 

• Like 1

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is really interesting. If M&D do start having sex (I think its only a matter of time) where does Sasha fit? Also we've seen Masha go after other men, like at the party last year and then there is TK and TKW. If and when they come back for a visit what happens then? This all might be very interesting. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Donzi said:

This is really interesting. If M&D do start having sex (I think its only a matter of time) where does Sasha fit? Also we've seen Masha go after other men, like at the party last year and then there is TK and TKW. If and when they come back for a visit what happens then? This all might be very interesting. 

:biggrin::biggrin:

giphy.giflatest?cb=20141115021259

• Like 2