Stesha & Marco - General Chat Topic (2018)

un couple plutôt sympathique qui nous quitte, jamais de guerre de flammes, toujours le sourire et des invitées très mignonnes!!! bonne chance à vous 2 pour la suite de votre vie!!! 

a rather nice couple who leaves us, never war of flames, always smiling and very cute guests !!! good luck to you 2 for the rest of your life !!!:heart::sleepy:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Goodbye and good luck Stesha and Marco...An example of a hot girl I didn't watch because I'm not into the couples apts...but very genuine and loving...:biggrin:

Everyone has another Chapter of their life after RLC.  Best of luck to them whichever path they choose they go.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Question - is this normally how RLC residents usually leave?  I thought that the apartment would go off-line and just disappear - whereas it stayed on line while they were packing and leaving (pretty quickly) and it's still on line just empty. Is it possible that they took RLC by surprise and left on their own without arranging it??

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Robbo56 said:

Question - is this normally how RLC residents usually leave?  I thought that the apartment would go off-line and just disappear - whereas it stayed on line while they were packing and leaving (pretty quickly) and it's still on line just empty. Is it possible that they took RLC by surprise and left on their own without arranging it??

i am in Rlc for long time and indeed don't remember other place were the houses stayed online was they pack all and leave,I think if it's an new option by Rlc it's an nice thing,it's nice to watch it,but could also be that you said,that was an fast decision,but even then..Rlc easily could had put the house ofline.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Robbo56 said:

It's a Possibility it could have been a Midnight Move.  I have lived in Apartments for almost 40 Years and I have moved 18 Times and 7 of them I moved in the Middle of the Night without ever telling the Landlord in Advance I was leaving. Only 1 Place I lived Rent Free for 6 Months before the Landlord grew a set of Balls and had the Sherriff put a Notice on my Door to be gone in 7 Days but I already had a new place to move so it wasn't an issue of being tossed into the Street with nowhere to go. I just wanted to see how long it took for them to go through the BS to evict someone.  

I am too Old for that Moving Shit now so I am staying right where I am until they take me out in a Body Bag.    $149 Per Month Rent all Utilities Included. I'd be a Fool to get up and leave a good deal.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...