Desiree & Raul - General Chat Topic (2018)

8 hours ago, zzakary said:

RLC is pleased to offer you this Saturday night without camera,no need to thank subscribers,they have no choice at all
Desiree, Raul&big mama, family and friends enjoy
miserable RLC's A-holes... :biggrin:

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/06_7?ts=1543080845&from=share      UM  saturday 6.34 pm  / UM end unknow

Been UM most of the day.  Nothing much to see so it's not that big of a deal.

Il y a 16 heures, zzakary a dit :

RLC is pleased to offer you this Saturday night without camera,no need to thank subscribers,they have no choice at all
Desiree, Raul&big mama, family and friends enjoy
miserable RLC's A-holes... :biggrin:

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/06_7?ts=1543080845&from=share      UM  saturday 6.34 pm  / UM end unknow

Most likely the family are having an orgy.

13 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Been UM most of the day.  Nothing much to see so it's not that big of a deal.

To see or not to see that is not the question(almost WS) skully... :biggrin:
I'm sorry to tell you that, but you did not understand the meaning of my post, I will skip about the following post that has no interest (this joke has already been made a million times by reccurents members of CC)
I'm talking about these RLC's A-holes who arrogate to themselves the right to cut the flow when they want it and to give available ranges of lives without the cameras to the inhabitants of the apartments, in other words a "free" weekend for them and their entourage
The use of the UM by RLC's A-holes is often abusive, and I'm happy to point out to them, every time I see it, if you're not one of those who understand that, it does not matter,maybe some others will understand ..
or not... :biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

They had been UM over 40 hours, and now it seems like they're gone!

Goodbye Desiree, I will miss her great butt riding on her toys, some of the hottest sights on RLC! 😢 Farewell, and take care of yourself!

• Like 3

On 11/26/2018 at 5:13 PM, Kkru394 said:

Nice. This was the worst couple on RLC by a country mile. No guests and  a cluttered mess of an apartment. 

Not exactly! The first tenants of the now Martina & Alberto apartment were real messies. Desiree & Raul were just untidy. I hope for a better couple soon. As the RLC tradition seems to be, again an older couple might move in there. 

Lol not even notice they were gone.IF rlc will use the house again they really really need to put new cams(most of cams seem the original ones from yearsss ago)and put at least one new cam in livingroom.But knowing them..will open just the same way it was before😅.