Anabel & Efim - General Chat Topic (2018)

23 hours ago, Boitoske said:

This girl is the definition of Sensual

This girl is the definition of Hot

She reminds me of a Panther stalking her prey, mesmerizing the prey, enticing the prey to come closer and closer until she pounces. And once she pounces the prey suddenly realizes the he is trapped and that there is no way to escape her charms and so lets himself be drawn into her awesomeness.....:heart:  

Nicely written!

2 hours ago, Boitoske said:

Efim, the hippy, finally got his hair cut...thank you! I was having difficulty distinguishing him from Anabel when the lighting was not so good....:biggrin:

I thought for awhile he was trying to be a Charles Manson lookalike.  :biggrin:

• Like 2

21 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I thought for awhile he was trying to be a Charles Manson lookalike.  :biggrin:

I thought Manson was dead...:dodgy:

Anyway, I was wrong...he still has long hair... just tied back, so it looked as if it was cut.

Now when they walk around naked.... I know that the one WITHOUT a dick is Anabel....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎20 at 9:30 AM, curious said:

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Curious ,

Just something that bothers me of these images and you can clarify.

Do these "applications" leave true marks on the skin? For the intensity applied would be expected.

Or is it some kind of special fabrication that only produces the sound of the impact and the person reacts unintentionally to it (like an auto-reflex)?

I really do not think Anabel likes having her cup marked.

6 hours ago, curious said:

i ve met women getting horny of being humiliated and whipped.

i just cant say 100% tht anabel enjoyed this session....

At the beginning he was on top of her hard as a rock raring to go and Anabel wanted to Masturbate herself instead. Efim  rolled off her and she Masturbated. He didn't look to happy about it so he reached in the Drawer of the End Table and got the Whip and started lashing her.  You could tell by the expression on her face when she rolled over with her ass upwards she wasn't happy about something.  When Efim did fuck her from behind her moans of pleasure were silent.  I think when Efim doesn't get what he wants from the start he Punishes her in his sick minded Sadistic Games.  That's just my personal view of the situation.