Julia & Eric - General Chat Topic (2018)

On 19-1-2018 at 9:53 AM, Boitoske said:

You're kidding, right?.... They have been in the app for almost a year.... only ever seen them have sex once... no, sorry..twice....:confused:

Always has her legs spread on the couch, but no bating, further she is weird ;-)  the way she looks at the Television if she is looking around a corner.......how she eats her potato-chips, licking the front and back...... and when she scratches her muff she smells her fingers........think she is nuts ;-)

• Like 4

On 1/16/2018 at 1:04 AM, Boitoske said:

Excuse me....??? My wife thinks I am  a Rabbit... :cool:  ... And I do have several degrees and diplomas... So less of the "dim witted" please....:angry:

Otherwise I will sue your furry tail for making racist comments.... LOL

Boitoske: It could be worse. Julia could keep an elusive skunk for a pet like Leora does. He's caused hell for us rodents, and even that Swampy character. Obviously that skunk has bribed Scooter to keep us at bay.The Barc girls should be the girls adopting bunny rabbits; they only seem to eat bunny food (gotta stay slim in their business), so you should move in and try out the Barcelona night club scene, Boitoske. The weather's good this time of year, I understand.

Julia fans: Speaking of night life and high-class restaurants, I see, Julia is munching down on McDonalds. This is rare on RLC. Generally, the tenants chow down on KFC and Pizza. I think Julia is trying to stand out from the other ladies, and hence is working on her branding. If anybody has any idea what makes this "Julia" tick, let me know. She's somewhat mysterious and alluring to me, but in an incomprehensible and inexplicable way.

• Like 2

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎22 at 2:53 PM, upyourass said:

Always has her legs spread on the couch, but no bating, further she is weird ;-)  the way she looks at the Television if she is looking around a corner.......how she eats her potato-chips, licking the front and back...... and when she scratches her muff she smells her fingers........think she is nuts ;-)

I am not kidding LOL LOL !!!!!!!

(Image Content No Longer Available)

• Like 1

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎25 at 1:12 PM, upyourass said:

I am not kidding LOL LOL !!!!!!!

(Image Content No Longer Available)

i will agree with you. she seems weird and very often she seems miserable. i dont think she is happy in there.