Kitty & Smith - General Chat Topic (2018)

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

This couple(well specialy kitty)should have more recognition than they seem to have,there are others houses a lottt more boring and without all the openess of this couple and they have more atention.At least in my taste Kitty it's  one of the best residents of intire Rlc.

Kitty's an absolute star :heart:. She'd be even better on her own, IMO ...I hate the rows...:cry:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Kitty's an absolute star :heart:. She'd be even better on her own, IMO ...I hate the rows...:cry:

Totaly agree,I like her sinse the moment their other house opened,right from there it was obvious how sexy,funny,extrovert she was and now in this house nothing changed and would say it even got better.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's from the Free Cams

Doesn't matter apparently, I've only uploaded cropped gifs from the free cams and got banned with the massive dmca takedown, from the hidden watermark, so I would remove it asap because it sucks to not be able to watch, I was gonna buy premium in three days too, goddamnit!

1 hour ago, Chicago515 said:

Soon after they started he either came or they deciided to move to the bedroom.  

Well with smith could perfectly be any of the two things,but they do that a lot(start in kitchen then finish in bedroom)not sure about it but thing livingroom have free cam so Probrably that's why the go to bedroom(premium only).