Kitty & Smith - General Chat Topic (2018)

kitty j'aime beaucoup, sauf quand elle prends ses animaux pour des objets à selfie!!!!! si tu veux prendre ta face 500 fois par jour tellement tu t'adore, libre à toi, mais être brutale avec des animaux, pour qu'ils se collent à ta gueule pour une photo, cela n'est pas un bon délire!!!! que tu sois une cochonne, ok, mais ne demande pas à un rat d'être une chienne, cela lui est naturellement impossible!!!!

kitty I like it a lot, except when she takes her animals for selfie objects !!!!! if you want to take your face 500 times a day so you love yourself, free to you, but be brutal with animals, so they stick to your face for a photo, this is not a good delirium! !! that you're a Derogatory, ok, but do not ask a rat to be a Derogatory, it is naturally impossible!

Kitty Moc se mi to líbí, s výjimkou případů, kdy si vezme zvířata pro sebejistě !!!!! pokud chcete vzít tvář 500 krát za den, abyste se milovali sami sebe, svobodně vám, ale být brutální se zvířaty, takže se drží tváře na fotografii, to není dobré delirium! !! že jsi Derogatory, ok, ale neptej se, aby krysa byla Derogatory, je to samozřejmě nemožné!

Did she tape the rat to her face or what am I missing? Did it fall down on the floor? I saw a rat once crawling around with huge beak shaped holes next to it's broken back, it was being chased by a seagull whos eggs he had eaten, THAT was brutal, on both their parts.

There are so many rats because they are all Derogatory.

say-clipart-say-cheese-clipart-1.jpg

Kitty gets upseted lots of times and from what I seen most of the times smith doesn't do nothing to generat all that crying etc,she screams at him again and again and he barely ton up his voice.This opinon it's from someone that watches a lot this house An does the couple.

54 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Kitty gets upseted lots of times and from what I seen most of the times smith doesn't do nothing to generat all that crying etc,she screams at him again and again and he barely ton up his voice.This opinon it's from someone that watches a lot this house An does the couple.

He's good at handling it I think, I would be angry back, she has extreme moodswings, I've seen her get mad and throw things at him while having sex, because she thought he wasn't doing it right, that shit would get to me hard, but he just threw her panties in her face to point out that she was being a bitch, or when she yelled at him for hours when he was hung-over, then packed her bags and left, omg, nightmare.