Taya & Will - General Chat Topic (2018)

6 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Maya went about 5-6 months without any sort of sexual activity. Adriana and Daniel were the most boring and anti-social couple on RLC and was on here for numerous years. At what point do you think RLC pressures people into losing an apartment?

Well, I think blocking the cameras is reason enough. It's a shame that this really interesting event was destroyed by something like that. 

If it is true, that of all people Will is the one blocked the camera I find inexcusable. 

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Well, I think blocking the cameras is reason enough.

Blocking the cams is not in the same context as to what my comment was about. Someone said that he thought they put on this night in order to keep their apartment.

I watch everything and at 1st guest room cam( behind couch)

at 2:24 he flirts with girl and seals the deal

2:24 go to Bathroom to watch his dick

2:25 take out cams

You hear a lot of talking and then eventually fucking

best location to hear is first Cam in guest room it is behind couch...

Then at... 3:22:50 to  3:22:59 pillow(couch Cam) is moved and  a couple of seconds you see Will fucking girl and girl face boh for just a sec.. Gotcha!

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, michaels4444 said:

Then at... 3:22:50 to  3:22:59 pillow(couch Cam) is moved and  a couple of seconds you see Will fucking girl and girl face boh for just a sec.. Gotcha!

Thank you for the time stamp

45 minutes ago, michaels4444 said:

I watch everything and at 1st guest room cam( behind couch)

at 2:24 he flirts with girl and seals the deal

2:24 go to Bathroom to watch his dick

2:25 take out cams

You hear a lot of talking and then eventually fucking

best location to hear is first Cam in guest room it is behind couch...

also at 3:48:45 to 3:48:48.. pillow moves see Will  and her legs up high for again just a sec then he moves pillow back "Gotcha 2"

I already sent an email, to the support complaining and canceling my subscription.
I tired of this bullshit with the subscriber, I think everyone should do the same
This crap of this apartment never happens anything, and when it happens they close the cameras ... sad

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I am not cancelling .. in my humble opinion ..I still saw a lot of sex .. It was fun watching all the action and guys desperately trying to  get laid..Plus I heard Will having sex (he could block out the sounds)and then seeing for a seond (3:22:50 to  3:22:59)  a flash of his naughtly deed...The cam is called real life cam.. and that is what you get the good, bad & ugly of real life..you can control or regulate real life.. people will break the rules..and there are 16 other cams to view.. again just my humble opinion

• Like 1

2 hours ago, michaels4444 said:

I am not cancelling .. in my humble opinion ..I still saw a lot of sex .. It was fun watching all the action and guys desperately trying to  get laid..Plus I heard Will having sex (he could block out the sounds)and then seeing for a seond (3:22:50 to  3:22:59)  a flash of his naughtly deed...The cam is called real life cam.. and that is what you get the good, bad & ugly of real life..you can control or regulate real life.. people will break the rules..and there are 16 other cams to view.. again just my humble opinion

It's just not right to block the camera intentionally. With a guest you can maybe let it go,  but Will as someone who's been benefiting from RLC for a long time shouldn't do something like this. 

Sure, this incident is no reason to cancel RLC,, but I Kind of expect RLC to have a word with Will about this. For me, intentional cam blocking is a clear reason for being kicked out. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1