Martina & Alberto - General Chat Topic (2018)

StnCld316

somebody asked the other day on one of the threads who was the most sensual woman on RLC I would say Martina who in my opinion  does not get the credit she deserves on here for some reason and I don't know why either she is very beautiful with all the right curves lets just say theres a lot to play with there she is into pretty much anything sexually 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Out of all the things I come here to see, I just saw Alberto butchering a small animal for a meal but he kept blowing into the carcass with a string and I couldn't figure out what the hell he was doing at first until she started screaming cuz apparently he was trying to make the lungs inflate. I was so lost as to what he was doing I'm sad I missed the chance to gif it lol

4 hours ago, TheObserver said:

Out of all the things I come here to see, I just saw Alberto butchering a small animal for a meal but he kept blowing into the carcass with a string and I couldn't figure out what the hell he was doing at first until she started screaming cuz apparently he was trying to make the lungs inflate. I was so lost as to what he was doing I'm sad I missed the chance to gif it lol

Trying to understand... He brought into the house a live animal (like a chicken) and slaughtered it (for a meal)?

OMG! Little sexy cutie just came under the blanket, so hot!!! :heart::heart::heart: And I came all over her.. to say the least

You're something special, and I truly do love you :wink::heart:

Try and get comfortable and used to it baby, I want you to stay on RLC forever!

Kisskiss:heart::wink:

poor martina , she's kind of girl who love long rough fuck sessions from behind which alberto is not able to give her  :cry:

sure she needs a real stallion like me who can make her scream and reach the heaven every time she ask for it