Martina & Alberto - General Chat Topic (2018)

StnCld316

Hey Martina, the guests have finally left...

I saw what you did the other day...you brought out  the Big Green XXL Dildo Baloon.....LOL

Thats a Riot !!....Its hiding behind the Door....C'mon show us again....

PS: You might have to Air it Up Some with your beautiful Lips.....C'mon show us again !!

I know your a True Exhibitionist.....We're Voyeurs.......

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

There's some very VERY interesting looking replay thumbnails, hope someone delivers, or atleast tells me all about it 😀

Hope too. But maybe, sunday afternoon, people stays with family...

Yup, I spent all day with my girlfriend, I see that Julia also bated and there's no pics or vids of that either so Sunday seems like a good day to stay home if you want to peek at Martina all by yourself.. I think I'm becoming ill.. yup this cold is gonna be in full bloom next sunday, cough cough 😜🧡

On 5/3/2018 at 12:46 PM, laby said:

Done...

I think Alberto have problems...

it's not easy for alberto or any other guy to please such a beautiful and sexy girl like martina. she makes you come in 2 minutes while she still burnig like a volcan. i'm sure in the future, they will try  a threesome as eva & sam did 

• Like 1

omg, elle passe devant la la fenetre du salon ouverte à moitié à poil avec les voisins juste en face!! c'est décidé je demenage en espagne j'en peux plus de la sainte nitouche parisienne moi😄