Martina & Alberto - General Chat Topic (2018)

StnCld316

Martina was relaxing at the dinner table, doing a little drinking and smoking and then started speaking in English to the camera again. What a cutie. She is really sweet :) I love it when she started serenading the dog too hehe  ;)

On 10.1.2018 at 8:58 AM, thomas979 said:

this guy is just sad, martina is great , she is wonderful she wants a dick in her ass and this guy can't get the job done, such a shame

I strongly dissagree with you there!

Martina and Alberto first and foremost have a friendship, they share the same interests, the same humor etc. I get the impression that it was a friendship that grew into a love-relation. A friendship makes for a stronger relationship. Some couples on RLC only have sex in common, and hardly that.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, flatusyahu said:

martina has gained 20-30 lbs in past three months.  i wonder if she is pregnant?

Whenever I watch them, they are eating, they both eat big meals, and it is good food :biggrin: not just salad, so no, I don't think she is pregnant.

• Like 2

On 1/22/2018 at 4:30 PM, ed2 said:

Whenever I watch them, they are eating, they both eat big meals, and it is good food :biggrin: not just salad, so no, I don't think she is pregnant.

she is absolutely gorgeous....i just hope alberto's sedentary lifestyle doesn't drag her down the path to being unhealthy.

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 4:30 PM, ed2 said:

I agree, she may have a belly but she makes it look good she is my favorite girl in the couples apt  she is beautiful with a killer body and she is kinky

• Like 2