Lana & Robert - General Chat Topic (2018)

4 hours ago, thomas979 said:

that is not true at all he uses his fingers on her he has never used his tounge

You're right. I just double checked. He doesn't, not that I care anyway. I always skip past watching guys going down on girls anyway.

On 11/3/2018 at 2:44 PM, Howard said:

My gut tells me Robert is the first guy she's been with. She's 22, he's 26. Whatever the situation, it looks like she has personal growth ahead of her.  Not saying she is immature - just doesn't appear to be experienced in 'life'.

How do we know their age ?

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

How do we know their age ?

There was a birthday celebration for her recently and Robert bought two balloons - each balloon was the number "two".  I'm guessing he's 26ish (his demeanor tells me he has 3-4 years on her).

What an nice surprise,the beautiful blonde guest girl that stayed in the house when the couple were vacations now it's on Rlc and with her place:heart:.She looked an fun,not shy and totaly fine with cams person,lovely.

1 hour ago, tallsg said:

I too caught the tail end and looked like EMT. Robert was in the hall holding his mouth, Maybe fell and hit hie teeth but never saw what happened.

Thanks,trying to watch what happened but don't see nothing that could happened in the house,he was in sofa and then seem s he gone out,they returned maybe already injuried in mouth,maybe he fell in some place of house or was outside.Well don't seems nothing major thank god.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Thanks,trying to watch what happened but don't see nothing that could happened in the house,he was in sofa and then seem s he gone out,they returned maybe already injuried in mouth,maybe he fell in some place of house or was outside.Well don't seems nothing major thank god.

Only saw Robert in the hall. Not sure if he was alone or not but he was holding a rag on his mouth. I bent over one time and banged my teeth on chair edge.  Just never know so easy to get hurt.

• 2 weeks later...