StnCld316

Eva & Sam - General Chat Topic (2018)

4 hours ago, adamneve said:

Looks like i really didn't miss much at all.. I went out.. reading back... such a shame..:dodgy:

It was fun while it lasted though. The guest was tough to read....she would't let anyone touch her pussy but at times she seemed ready to go further. That coupled with Sam not being able to get it up made it fizzle out. I still think that if Eva had focused on getting Sam hard with a bj or something, it may have been a better outcome.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tripod2 said:

It was fun while it lasted though. The guest was tough to read....she would't let anyone touch her pussy but at times she seemed ready to go further. That coupled with Sam not being able to get it up made it fizzle out. I still think that if Eva had focused on getting Sam hard with a bj or something, it may have been a better outcome.

damn its hard to argue with that it sounds strait on just thought I would agree with you lol

• Like 1

in my point of view, this day/night with the guest girl was really great even if they did not go as far as one could have hoped

she can come back when she wants :biggrin:

i like Eva and Sam, great tenant 

32 minutes ago, moos54 said:

in my point of view, this day/night with the guest girl was really great even if they did not go as far as one could have hoped

she can come back when she wants :biggrin:

i like Eva and Sam, great tenant 

from my point of view, it would surprise me to come back.:biggrin: