Eva & Sam - General Chat Topic (2018)

i am a huge fan of Eva. She is beautiful to the point of perfection and sexually seems up for anything and everything, however having watched the 'threesome' I have a worry that paradise has been broken.

What started off as a 'threesome' with the two girls seeming to be more into each other leaving Sam as an observer turned rapidly into a 'twosome' involving the girl and Sam fucking leaving Eva as the observer. Whilst seemingly accepting the changed situation Eva grew more detached from the event to the point of leaving Sam and the girl alone to continue their 'twosome'.

Sam got carried away concentrating his effort on the girl. He should never have cum whilst fucking her. He needed to cum whilst fucking Eva plus he needed to give Eva and the girl space to enjoy each other

It will be interesting to see their reaction and interaction for the rest of the night and into tomorrow.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, van the man said:

Sam got carried away concentrating his effort on the girl. He should never have cum whilst fucking her. He needed to cum whilst fucking Eva plus he needed to give Eva and the girl space to enjoy each other

The most ridiculous thing I've ever read.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, van the man said:

Explain?

Aside from the fact that as someone else pointed out earlier, Eva had no problems fucking another girl by herself after that incident started off as a threesome, what exactly is the point of inviting a new girl into the bed and only focusing your attention on your girlfriend? You acknowledged that tonight it started off with the girl and Eva seemingly more into each other while Sam was the observer. Would you share this same opinion if Eva only focused her attention on her and left Sam out?

Not sure I understand your point but in a threesome situation there has to be a revolving attention towards each participant by the other two. Eva and girl on Sam. Sam and Eva on the girl. The girl and Sam on Eva. In this situation the girl was very much the centre of attention (understandably) however Eva became more detached as Sam concentrated on fucking the girl. I believe this upset Eva. By cumming whilst fucking the girl (twice) Sam showed he was far more into the girl as a 'twosome' rather than as part of a 'threesome'.

Interestingly Eva hardly spoke a word to Sam after the girl left. As I said it will be interesting to see their reaction as time unfolds.

• Like 2

They went out for three hours tonight and when they came home the guest was with them. Eva got all dressed up and looked her beautiful self. Also if you look at replay around 1:58am their time you can see Eva signal to Sam to not fuck her when he attempted it again. Perhaps she meant that for the rest of the night. I think they are married. They wear rings and there are wedding pictures of them above the bed.

maybe inexperience on how to manage a 3 some is what got Sam in trouble. He obviously didn't understand the dynamics that this is still Eva's bed and she is a guest. He got the scent of the new girl and thought he had a green light to attack this girl. Even the girl was feeling the Sam aggression and wondering how Eva was doing with it. I was very curious about where this girl came from and how it seemed pre agreed this was a go tonight. If I had any advice for Sam it would be to slow down and let Eva take the lead..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1