Eva & Sam - General Chat Topic (2018)

16 minutes ago, Houlii said:

maybe inexperience on how to manage a 3 some is what got Sam in trouble. He obviously didn't understand the dynamics that this is still Eva's bed and she is a guest. He got the scent of the new girl and thought he had a green light to attack this girl. Even the girl was feeling the Sam aggression and wondering how Eva was doing with it. I was very curious about where this girl came from and how it seemed pre agreed this was a go tonight. If I had any advice for Sam it would be to slow down and let Eva take the lead..

Eva has no right to bitch about much she was more than happy to have sex with the last girl while he was passed out and they even hid it from him when he kind of woke up then when he laid back down they went right back at it,now I see she is sleeping in the living room  by the looks of things, it takes a special couple to pull this off it fucked up my last relationship I hope they can but its not looking good though at the moment 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Eva has no right to bitch about much she was more than happy to have sex with the last girl while he was passed out and they even hid it from him when he kind of woke up then when he laid back down they went right back at it

Exactly.

but being right or wrong never meant shit when it comes to jealousy though that's the problem trust me my last girl friend was not happy unless she was the center of all the attention she could have sex with the other girl alone but she didn't want me doing the other girl without her there though what a selfish bitch lol but hey 20 yrs latter they are still together and even got married  you see how that worked out for me good luck Sam  :biggrin:

• Like 2

If you watch closely Eva avoided kissing Sam throughout the whole session. She participated but at the same time seemed to simply 'go through the motions'. It's so difficult to tell what Eva is thinking. She stares at her phone for hours and hours, occasionally laughs with Sam but mostly seems wrapped up in her own thoughts. I love watching her. A fascinating, beautiful girl.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, van the man said:

If you watch closely Eva avoided kissing Sam throughout the whole session. She participated but at the same time seemed to simply 'go through the motions'. It's so difficult to tell what Eva is thinking. She stares at her phone for hours and hours, occasionally laughs with Sam but mostly seems wrapped up in her own thoughts. I love watching her. A fascinating, beautiful girl.

A enigma for sure. Like you, I spend most of my on line time watching her over many of the others. She was affectionate at the start and often times seems affectionate, but all of a sudden she goes into her own world and I can't figure out what is in her head. She is absolutely addicted to the phone. To the point where I think she struggles getting to sleep.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1