Eva & Sam - General Chat Topic (2018)

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 5:36 AM, Gorny said:

PLease do 

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 5:05 AM, BobBuilder12345 said:

Eva and Sam 3some from last night. 1 of 4 so if it goes down well I'll post the others

(Video Content No Longer Available)

Great

• Like 3

Well, whatever happened has put a chill in the air. Hopefully they can work this out, but man she was really into this guy. Pursued him multiple times especially when Sam was not around. Maybe a lesson learned by both. No more fucking other people. They are married. As I have posted before not only does she wear the rings there is a wedding photo above the bed.

• Like 2

lol, some of the comments are eh something.

I have been the third in 3somes for over a decade with older couples

there are stated rules of the road and they are talked about before anything occurs

"we" know why we are there and try to make the best of it. nothing more and certainly nothing less

from what I've read about this eh event

I would be curious to know how it came about and if they talked about it beforehand because I read the other guy put his clothes on a couple of times

31 minutes ago, peking said:

lol, some of the comments are eh something.

I have been the third in 3somes for over a decade with older couples

there are stated rules of the road and they are talked about before anything occurs

"we" know why we are there and try to make the best of it. nothing more and certainly nothing less

from what I've read about this eh event

I would be curious to know how it came about and if they talked about it beforehand because I read the other guy put his clothes on a couple of times

He did but she seduced him each time to take off his clothes so he could fuck her more. They had three seperate fuck sessions and he came only with the last and longest session. Until then he would lose his erection.

I personally think the issue came when Sam and this guy returnec from shopping and it appeared to me Eva tried to get this guy to fuck her more. This after already spending four hours with him.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CrazyDude said:

He did but she seduced him each time to take off his clothes so he could fuck her more. They had three seperate fuck sessions and he came only with the last and longest session. Until then he would lose his erection.

I personally think the issue came when Sam and this guy returnec from shopping and it appeared to me Eva tried to get this guy to fuck her more. This after already spending four hours with him.

thanks for info

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 5:05 AM, BobBuilder12345 said:

Eva and Sam 3some from last night. 1 of 4 so if it goes down well I'll post the others

(Video Content No Longer Available)

Awesome job! Thanks!

• Like 2