Eva & Sam - General Chat Topic (2018)

I could wrong , before the threesome took place that night , If you seen that guy left for a while maybe 1 or 2 hrs and Eva left maybe the same length of time. Eva cam back , and the that guy came back about 20 mins later . that's what I found odd . like they meet up before some where before this all took place . If you can read between the lines there was a lot more going on with Eva and that guy , a lot of intimacy going on hiding and kissing alone smoke deck , and how they were looking at one another in the kitchen before that guy left and this was going on when sam wasn't looking . I think they know each other more then you think. I watch the replay 5 time there is more to the story then what leed's on

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 5:05 AM, BobBuilder12345 said:

Eva and Sam 3some from last night. 1 of 4 so if it goes down well I'll post the others

(Video Content No Longer Available)

Hi BobBuilder, thanks for this nice video.....!!!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

And again... where was this comment when Eva was muffing on another girl? Was that being exclusive?

I don't think that would have necessarily bothered Sam's ego. And certainly not his dick.

Perhaps you are right on all accounts. Perhaps it is that I (and a few others here) were hoping she'd be a real-life "girl next door" but instead she's turning out to be the community punch-board.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I don't think that would have necessarily bothered Sam's ego. And certainly not his dick.

Perhaps you are right on all accounts. Perhaps it is that I (and a few others here) were hoping she'd be a real-life "girl next door" but instead she's turning out to be the community punch-board.

No, you are correct Foamy. Watching your girl go down on another girl is completely different than watching her get shagged by another cock, apples and oranges scenarios . 

Well, it looks like she did her reassurance with him we'll have to see how this takes. Male ego is massive but also fragile. 

But will we see them do this without Sam when he leaves town on business? I'm betting we will...

4 minutes ago, Donzi said:

No, you are correct Foamy. Watching your girl go down on another girl is completely different than watching her get shagged by another cock, apples and oranges scenarios . 

more like peaches and bananas 😏

• Like 1