Elisa & Fima - General Chat Topic (2018)

31 minutes ago, Boitoske said:

I really do not understand this guy...she dances in front of him, very sexy and provocative. What does he do? Nothing, Nada, Zilch.. . is he fucking gay (nothing against gays). If he was expecting guests or M&K to turn up, then he should have taken her to the bedroom and at least give her some satisfaction.....:angry:

Maybe he just doesn't like lingerie like @ipiratemedia does. Now, that guy just
looooves the girls in the lingerie! :biggrin:

• Like 1

On 1/3/2018 at 3:44 PM, moos54 said:

don't worry about him, he is not gay, he fucked her several times, this morning too ;-) 

But you're right, @Boitoske. He basically looks clueless about what's going on. A
few days ago, I posted basically the same thing you did and Moos came back with
the above. A couple days later, Tripod "fixed" Moos' post below. :biggrin:

On 1/5/2018 at 2:42 AM, tripod2 said:

don't worry about him, he is not gay, he reluctantly fucked her several times, this morning too ;-)

^^  There..fixed that for you ;)

• Like 1

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎07 at 10:58 AM, henriPas said:

Woaw, j'ai des orteils !!!!   :biggrin:

Woaw, I have toes !!!!

لدي أصابع القدم

Si, tengo dedos !!!!

Ух, у меня есть палец

(Image Content No Longer Available)

i want what she is smoking

• Like 3

17 hours ago, cacjc said:

... not everyone is going to get along with each other. They bring 2 couples in a small apartment and expect them to be best friends. I like both of them but together it just doesn't work everytime.

don't see blame but a wonderful situation, to some extent. regardless of the variables of why live under a camera most of the time, just to chat/talk/live with others under the cam would be so interesting.

I do hope that if they read these forums, they laugh but never take it as something serious because they would lose their minds, lol.

1 hour ago, bobkat said:

Who is the chick talking to Luci right now?  She looks familiar.   It seems like they we discussing performing in front of the camera?

Someone from RLC saying.. "dude w hat the hell!!!!! seriously no bonus for you"..::)

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎07 at 11:30 AM, curious said:

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Here is a lady with a high sex drive and an exihibitionist who is hooked up with a total loser.  I predict this relationship will not last long.  She'll step out with someone to satisfy her physical needs.  Her frustration with this loser is more and more evident every day..  Too bad.  I would really enjoy seeing her with someone she could lose control with.  BTW, thanks for the gif whoever the original poster is.  I am too lazy today to go back and check..:cool::biggrin: