Elisa & Fima - General Chat Topic (2018)

Guest Peeker Seeker
51 minutes ago, happyone said:

Gotta give it to Mira-she is damn good at sex :heart:

Him too 

Agree nice couple, have much fun together

lol, it's a new year and still the same stuff about Kust

everyone has a tick or two and maybe his is public display outside of the bedroom

you want to see him have sex then buy a ticket for the bedroom

I wish, I understood the language to see how the four interact with each other.

both women are eh hot but there's something extra about Luci, to me

I don't think Luci likes Mira and Kai.  It seems to me she ignores them when they are all in the living room.  Same thing happened when MK left for a short time they didn't say a word to LK.   hahaha funny :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Hornymacho said:

I don't think Luci likes Mira and Kai.  It seems to me she ignores them when they are all in the living room.  Same thing happened when MK left for a short time they didn't say a word to LK.   hahaha funny :biggrin:

maybe, they will find common ground. hopefully.

I put the blame on RLC not everyone is going to get along with each other. They bring 2 couples in a small apartment and expect them to be best friends. I like both of them but together it just doesn't work everytime.

I really do not understand this guy...she dances in front of him, very sexy and provocative. What does he do? Nothing, Nada, Zilch.. . is he fucking gay (nothing against gays). If he was expecting guests or M&K to turn up, then he should have taken her to the bedroom and at least give her some satisfaction.....:angry:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Boitoske said:

I really do not understand this guy...she dances in front of him, very sexy and provocative. What does he do? Nothing, Nada, Zilch.. . is he fucking gay (nothing against gays). If he was expecting guests or M&K to turn up, then he should have taken her to the bedroom and at least give her some satisfaction.....:angry:

Actually, that's not completely true. I once saw him clean the stove top, while
she was humping his ass. He was doing something then. react_haha.png

• Like 1