Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

5 minutes ago, Zinc said:

what is wrong with the tummy of glasha....it is always bulging out in an awkward way...she also wears that big tummy belt many times..to squeeze it in....

Maybe she has IBS. Although a tummy belt would then cause her pain, but perhaps she thinks it is worth it.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Maybe she has IBS. Although a tummy belt would then cause her pain, but perhaps she thinks it is worth it.

hmmm maybe...esp as they had pizza yesterday... but usually they eat super healthy... bulge could be due to excessive drinking maybe or salty food.. both things i dont see in this apartment that much... but yeah belts are not really a solution to anything like this... except some sort off back pain... hope she is not pregnant... finding the real dad would not be easy...

24 minutes ago, Zinc said:

what is wrong with the tummy of glasha....it is always bulging out in an awkward way...she also wears that big tummy belt many times..to squeeze it in....

I never thought of the bulging as akward, I think alittle belly is just cute, but I too have wondered why she a wears corset, I have suspected may be medical, I though in the direction of back pain, but now that you mentioned the belly, I think that makes more sence.

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I never thought of the bulging as akward, I think alittle belly is just cute, but I too have wondered why she a wears corset, I have suspected may be medical, I though in the direction of back pain, but now that you mentioned the belly, I think that makes more sence.

i dont mind normal belly... like that of sonya or martina... but her bulge is little awkward.. its really sharp, dome shaped... its like she is working on six packs...but one pack at a time..

24 minutes ago, Zinc said:

hmmm maybe...esp as they had pizza yesterday... but usually they eat super healthy... bulge could be due to excessive drinking maybe or salty food.. both things i dont see in this apartment that much... but yeah belts are not really a solution to anything like this... except some sort off back pain... hope she is not pregnant... finding the real dad would not be easy...

IBS cause airy or runny stomack, not bulging bellies.

If it is something with her belly, I kinda doubt it, but if we're gonna speculate (and I love to speculate), I'd guess more like hernia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hernia

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zinc said:

:sad: what about plain old pregnancy...

No, to me she doesn't look pregnant at all. What I saw, was her belly being alittle bloated at the buttom, it is almost certanly nothing, if she was pregnant, the belly would've gotten tighter, and it starts much higher up. Also, I think pregnancy is often more visable on the breasts.