Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

37 minutes ago, moos54 said:

If for you the concept of roommates does not work, I wonder why RLC open B2 and B4 because it is neither more nor less than the same kind of apartment in a city hotter ^^

Honestly even for b2,b4 it's an "insult" an comparation with this nonsense place.Even the worst times of barca houses are miles better than this place.

33 minutes ago, moos54 said:

If for you the concept of roommates does not work, I wonder why RLC open B2 and B4 because it is neither more nor less than the same kind of apartment in a city hotter ^^

the difference between the barca apts and the roomates apts at least the barca girls actually make a effort to entertain us kinda like kristy and kami used to do before they got their own apt,and if you are unhappy with the tenants in barca don't worry they wont be around long where as in the roomates apts you are stuck with them 

10 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

the difference between the barca apts and the roomates apts at least the barca girls actually make a effort to entertain us kinda like kristy and kami used to do before they got their own apt,and if you are unhappy with the tenants in barca don't worry they wont be around long where as in the roomates apts you are stuck with them 

To be honest, I prefer a hundred times to see girls spend a normal evening to see them jiggle to please us, especially when they pretend to have lesbian relations, I take more as an insult to our intelligence
Everyone criticizes the presence of Mr. Blair but he brought with him a certain normality, finally, if we can say, that to see unknown girls to be naked in front of either is quite normal 😁
To come back to this apartment as in 3ks, girls live normally, meet people, we have parties with friends, they also have sex, and especially there is something that I like, they have relationships human, everything is not only show in life, and unfortunately I have the impression that this is the case for B2 and B4

If we go back to the days of kamila and Kristy in Barcelona, it was rare to see shows like now and especially it was very rare to see girls accompanied by their boyfriends (as b4 now) or she brings back men met in the evening
The opening of 3ks still allowed us to see things that were not thought possible at this time
And I have to say that 3ks brought us the largest number of guest taking showers 😋

This apartment, even if it is slower, has already brought us different guest too, and either friends or family members of the girls
Just to see that kind of thing, I like this kind of apartment

• Like 1

5 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

not always fresh true but if you don't like them they are gone after a few months even if they are recycled,sometimes recycled can be a good thing look at jasmin and rose they were very good surprises this time around

Correct.  The saying goes if you don't like what you see there are many other Apartments to view.  It's just the luck of the draw. One day you'll see something fascinating then a few days go by and don't see anything much.

• Like 1

Those who are disappointed with the little action here, or in the Barca and the 3K apartments, can subscribe to VHTV. There they have Sex all full day with all variants  🤡

• Like 2

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

To be honest, I prefer a hundred times to see girls spend a normal evening to see them jiggle to please us, especially when they pretend to have lesbian relations, I take more as an insult to our intelligence
Everyone criticizes the presence of Mr. Blair but he brought with him a certain normality, finally, if we can say, that to see unknown girls to be naked in front of either is quite normal 😁
To come back to this apartment as in 3ks, girls live normally, meet people, we have parties with friends, they also have sex, and especially there is something that I like, they have relationships human, everything is not only show in life, and unfortunately I have the impression that this is the case for B2 and B4

If we go back to the days of kamila and Kristy in Barcelona, it was rare to see shows like now and especially it was very rare to see girls accompanied by their boyfriends (as b4 now) or she brings back men met in the evening
The opening of 3ks still allowed us to see things that were not thought possible at this time
And I have to say that 3ks brought us the largest number of guest taking showers 😋

This apartment, even if it is slower, has already brought us different guest too, and either friends or family members of the girls
Just to see that kind of thing, I like this kind of apartment

you did bring up some very good points have you ever thought of being a salesman 😀,but seriously though its all a mater of taste you could not pay me to sit here and watch them sitting there just watching tv  or playing cards all night 

• Upvote 1

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

you did bring up some very good points have you ever thought of being a salesman 😀,but seriously though its all a mater of taste you could not pay me to sit here and watch them sitting there just watching tv  or playing cards all night 

Agree with you.but moos or any other isn't wrong with their thoughts,neither you,me and others are,people will always have diferent tastes,and myself every house in Rlc it's important because I am paying to watch them all(and good money),nothing boters me more than see resident like Angie and others,that hide from the cams i pay to watch in intimacy etc,and for sure we have all the right to express the discontentment with the situation,the option..don't like..There is other houses to watch don't say nothing to me,that will make me pay for 100% of site and only watch 90% of the same.I am fine with the users defending the place and how the girls act but expect the same treatment for the opposite side.To me this house it's crap,nothing less nothing's more,and all because the residents.If by any change things improve(only seing that hapenning with other people in the house)then i gladly will say great things about it.We(clients,viewrs)react to what we see,if it's bad then reaction will be the same and if it's good relation will the the same.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Those who are disappointed with the little action here, or in the Barca and the 3K apartments, can subscribe to VHTV. There they have Sex all full day with all variants  🤡

Noldus you better read better why people are disappointed,it's a lot more because all the hidding underblankets etc for full sixty months by now..but one thing i agree,being VH and rlc user for sure lottt less cover underblankets in VH,and for sure any resident doing it for full six months..no chance.And as an viewr I found that fantastic,feel being respect by the company.

Ps..have the feeling the mtn was for good reason..things seem an little diferent after today mtn,not even the ex residents seem to be living in place as they did till today.who knows..maybe something was done.

18 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Ps..have the feeling the mtn was for good reason..things seem an little diferent after today mtn,not even the ex residents seem to be living in place as they did till today.who knows..maybe something was done.

they would get ready to go out so I do not think there is a real change made by rlc as you can think
The change is just that the relationship that Angie can have with Sonya and Glasha is different than the one she shares with Samantha for example
As I said, this is called human relations ^^

39 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

you did bring up some very good points have you ever thought of being a salesman ,but seriously though its all a mater of taste you could not pay me to sit here and watch them sitting there just watching tv  or playing cards all night 

no I have nothing real to sell except a modest point of view 😋
It does not bother me to sit down and watch them play cards, because eventually it gives a little spice if it happens something new
Look Sonya, she comes back with Angie and an unknown guy, all seems to be correct, she shows him her room to tell him that he can stay there, and then things are beyond her control, they get closer , kiss, she tries to reject him but ended up giving in to temptation, and suddenly they fuck twice 😍
That was unpredictable, either it's what I look for when I look at RLC, the problem of B2 or B4 show is that it is completely predictable, the girls will drink a lot but not enough for them are still in control to make their fake show

This is also why I have trouble with the concept of VHTV, because everything is spoiled by the twitter of VH before things nice happen
So there is no more excitement of the unknown

sorry @ze81 nothing personnal because i know you like VH 

38 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Noldus you better read better why people are disappointed,it's a lot more because all the hidding underblankets etc for full sixty months by now..but one thing i agree,being VH and rlc user for sure lottt less cover underblankets in VH,and for sure any resident doing it for full six months..no chance.And as an viewr I found that fantastic,feel being respect by the company.

no but most members of the forum still want to close every day most apartments because they no longer have their excitement from the beginning 😁