Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

15 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

the worst thing is the two new girls are friends of angies according to RLC so you are so right nothing is going to change here for several reasons

Fuck didn't knew that,that it's even worst than I tought,they just gona do what the others did and more half year of nothing will pass..but them with more six months of payments for doing zero.Wish there was an option to chose what houses we wanted to see and pay,for sure wouldn't pay for this joke of house.The residents are just taking advantage of Rlc and clients.This doesn't pass in the other major cam site(that even having bad things,like Rlc have also)no way they would let residents do zero for half year..basicaly the change of two girls was just to throw sand to viewers eyes.No changes and the ex residents still enjoying the nice house.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zinc said:

i think it varies case by case...  in case of barca.. the girls now seem totally in control of RLC.. almost everyday they are made to party or atleast be nude... similarly the Masha sasha, have been forced to add dasha to their apartment.. eva and sam, nelly, leora.. they all seem to be under pressure to perform regularly as well...

but these girls apartment AGS,KKK etc seem to be out of control for them.. either it is difficult for RLC to find proper single girls willing to be part of such a project (with proper i mean.. girls with professions of lifestyle not directly linked to adult industry) so they are lenient with the girls... or as i often say for angie.. she is providing some undue favours to RLC team... to keep her contract intact...

The thing it's residents like Angie,the two ex residents and lets wait to see this two new ones..seem to taking advantage of Rlc and viewrs,no doubth they will do this for one year,two...unless Rlc sees that basicaly they are joking with users and or..says that they have to do more or..send them out.This Angie it's truly Unbeliable..six months and didn't have for exemple sex on cams,only crappy hidding sex under blankets.Maybe rlc will start listening more their clients and cases like this don't happen again..but not hope for that.

10 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm going to half to say that you think she is a cutie pie just like all the rest of the girls!

You did get the puzzle correct--that is all you got right 😏

6 hours ago, happyone said:

You did get the puzzle correct--that is all you got right 😏

My english is likely not good enough, cause I couldn't make much sence out of billiard stick-pie

2 hours ago, jayp1220259 said:

glasha and sonya are making a mockery of RLC and its veiwers.

Sadly very true,but Angie also.First six months Angie,Glasha and Sonya mockery of Rlc and their viewers,now..it's new chapeter of the same mockery with Angie,Emily and Naomi.only rlc themselfs can do something..and obvious nothing as done,just changed of two girls for other two that will continue the craps.

• Like 1