Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Totaly share the same view Zinc.If you look to the posts of the house they had more than 2000coments in less than two months,and in last four months they just had an little over 1000,double the time half the coments.Most probarby because after the initial couple months people seing what this girls were doing..well not doing.Such an shame,look to the place,looks nice and could be one of the best houses in site.

I do not know if the activity on the forum at the level of the comments is really a sure value
Most prefer to write in the topic of girls on vacation instead of using the right topics because they are a little too lazy to click elsewhere ^^
also if you look at couples' apartments, things happen all day, but they do not necessarily have a lot of comments

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Kkru394 said:

could that be Emily's sister?

i hope a lesbo friend...  or a sis with a very loose character... nothing else can save this apartment... loool

i see politics... emily whispering about the girls and making faces... etc... while the other gang is locked up in angie's room and doing their own secret meeting... i dont blame emily though... she will need time to get used to angie... angie is a bit of a princess in her head...

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

i see politics... emily whispering about the girls and making faces... etc... while the other gang is locked up in angie's room and doing their own secret meeting... i dont blame emily though... she will need time to get used to angie... angie is a bit of a princess in her head...

you are right in her head.

the whole roomates apts are a bad idea unlike the couples apts where they feel obligated to have sex on cam unless their name is demid lol and you have the barca apts which change girls all the time so you at least have something new to look at plus they at least try to entertain us but the roommate apts just don't give a shit either way they hide their sex the exception is kristy and they don't even try to think about entertaining us and are a waste of good apt space imo

• Upvote 1