Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

Emily may be beautiful but how many nights has she even slept in the apt sonya and glasha have slept here more nights than her since she moved in and they don't even live here anymore so she fits right in nicely for this apt everything off cam 

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

the whole roomates apts are a bad idea unlike the couples apts where they feel obligated to have sex on cam unless their name is demid lol and you have the barca apts which change girls all the time so you at least have something new to look at plus they at least try to entertain us but the roommate apts just don't give a shit either way they hide their sex the exception is kristy and they don't even try to think about entertaining us and are a waste of good apt space imo

Not always something fresh in Barcelona.  RLC has a Tendency to keep the Recycling Process going to make sure there is Stale Girls amongst the New Girls.

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

the whole roomates apts are a bad idea unlike the couples apts where they feel obligated to have sex on cam unless their name is demid lol and you have the barca apts which change girls all the time so you at least have something new to look at plus they at least try to entertain us but the roommate apts just don't give a shit either way they hide their sex the exception is kristy and they don't even try to think about entertaining us and are a waste of good apt space imo

I agree. It seems like our options are like watching homeless people hiding under a bridge (not too exciting) or the regulars at this apt. now seem to add even more clothes to avoid any accidental flesh being shown.  Funny thing is that Angie seems to love swinging her hips in a seductive (i.e, stripper)  manner which makes me think that she has been a dancer and that she is not the prude that we get to see. Some of you are paying for that non show.  Are you getting your money's worth?

Every time I decide to go full member RLC does some stupid shit and I change my mind.  I understand that they can't give it away for free but what really gets my attention is a free show as a teaser.  If I stumble across a very interesting scene I will very likely come back and check it out again.  If I get a second chance and I like it they probably have sold me a membership. Once I have paid they had better really deliver something interesting or am I done and never coming back.   It is a tricky bit of marketing but is anyone getting their money's worth out of the roommate apts?

• Like 1

Anyone knows(users or cc staff)if there is any way of hidding the houses we don't want to see(like this horrible one),only thing I can do it's to hide the house name but images of it still apear in preview thumbs,what I want(if it's possible)its to hide the house completely and only see the ones I like.Thanks.