Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

17 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Anyone knows(users or cc staff)if there is any way of hidding the houses we don't want to see(like this horrible one),only thing I can do it's to hide the house name but images of it still apear in preview thumbs,what I want(if it's possible)its to hide the house completely and only see the ones I like.Thanks.

Not that I am aware of.  Usually what you see is what you get on the RLC Website.

• Upvote 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Not that I am aware of.  Usually what you see is what you get on the RLC Website.

Thanks for the replay Stn.Would be an nice option,there is an couple houses i don't want to watch and sadly they Are with some regularity in preview pics,an little option to hide the house from pics would be great,not only to Rlc but to all cam sites.well gess only thing to do it's wait to house to close.

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Thanks for the replay Stn.Would be an nice option,there is an couple houses i don't want to watch and sadly they Are with some regularity in preview pics,an little option to hide the house from pics would be great,not only to Rlc but to all cam sites.well gess only thing to do it's wait to house to close.

If you contact the Websites Support Departments they might be able to come up with some solution.  They'll either say there is or isn't a way.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If you contact the Websites Support Departments they might be able to come up with some solution.  The most they can say is there's no way it can be done.

Well think it's better just to wait or for the place close or an completely Change of residents,Gess an option like that(of hide from images the houses we wanted)would not be an thing from an business point to sites,but for sure would be an nice thing for users,well again thanks my friend.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Not always something fresh in Barcelona.  RLC has a Tendency to keep the Recycling Process going to make sure there is Stale Girls amongst the New Girls.

not always fresh true but if you don't like them they are gone after a few months even if they are recycled,sometimes recycled can be a good thing look at jasmin and rose they were very good surprises this time around

14 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

not always fresh true but if you don't like them they are gone after a few months even if they are recycled,sometimes recycled can be a good thing look at jasmin and rose they were very good surprises this time around

Yes agree in this with you,the thing in barca houses it's that(even with a lot of recicling girls)it's if girls don't fancy you in an couple months others will come and could be better,and from time to time we have nice,even great surprises like the trio jas,belle and rose.But in this girl house..without any rotation..will be just the same thing,in this case almost nothing.Maybe if Rlc themselfs do something and says they have to be minimal active and no hide underblankets.Honeatly an house like this one gives bad rep to site,they have some great houses and residents but an place and residents like this and one and one or  other house just give bad image.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yes agree in this with you,the thing in barca houses it's that(even with a lot of recicling girls)it's if girls don't fancy you in an couple months others will come and could be better,and from time to time we have nice,even great surprises like the trio jas,belle and rose.But in this girl house..without any rotation..will be just the same thing,in this case almost nothing.Maybe if Rlc themselfs do something and says they have to be minimal active and no hide underblankets.Honeatly an house like this one gives bad rep to site,they have some great houses and residents but an place and residents like this and one and one or  other house just give bad image.

another problem with the roommate apts if they have sex one of the couple does not belong to RLC  and most don't really want to be on the internet so it sets us up for covered sex a lot of the time and yes sometimes its the tenant like angie for example that covers up

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

another problem with the roommate apts if they have sex one of the couple does not belong to RLC  and most don't really want to be on the internet so it sets us up for covered sex a lot of the time and yes sometimes its the tenant like angie for example that covers up

In the end it's all Regard the residents,if they are as bad as this ones no guest will resolve nothing,for exemple one dude some months ago tried to have sex on cams with Angie,not underblankets crap but in good sight,and even she being drunked the dude only managed her to do an blowjob for about one minute..then she looked to cam and was over.If residents are this bad nothing to do.Right now it looks great to me..house in mtn so it's hided from view..great and looks better than when it's online😎.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

In the end it's all Regard the residents,if they are as bad as this ones no guest will resolve nothing,for exemple one dude some months ago tried to have sex on cams with Angie,not underblankets crap but in good sight,and even she being drunked the dude only managed her to do an blowjob for about one minute..then she looked to cam and was over.If residents are this bad nothing to do.Right now it looks great to me..house in mtn so it's hided from view..great and looks better than when it's online😎.

that was tattoo dude he ended up fucking her that night and the next night then had one of the other girls the next night after that and every time he was no foreplay would just role over on them and would last like 2 minutes and was covered up every time shit he was probably the worst lover ever on rlc  he even tried for the trifecta and wanted the last roommate but they had him figured out by that point oh I remember that it was the only kinda interesting time in this apt actually

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

that was tattoo dude he ended up fucking her that night and the next night then had one of the other girls the next night after that and every time he was no foreplay would just role over on them and would last like 2 minutes and was covered up every time shit he was probably the worst lover ever on rlc  he even tried for the trifecta and wanted the last roommate but they had him figured out by that point oh I remember that it was the only kinda interesting time in this apt actually

he fucked Glasha first then he fucked Angie two next night