Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

32 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

then she left him there and went to Sonya's bed damn can they do anything right in this apt other than 5 mins of uncovered sex 

Maybe if that friend of them that delivers special "things" come to make an visit and they abuse the consume,Probrably then something would happen without blankets,but even then,,seing how they leave to have the fun outside that night we Probrably wouldn't see nothing again.

I saw another girl on RLC wear a I guess you would call a corset like I just saw glasha take off and that was Jasmin maybe she is just trying to get those killer curves like she had, hey if to tight jeans can cause a muffin top then why not a corset shape the body too in a good way

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I saw another girl on RLC wear a I guess you would call a corset like I just saw glasha take off and that was Jasmin maybe she is just trying to get those killer curves like she had, hey if to tight jeans can cause a muffin top then why not a corset shape the body too in a good way

I think alittle muffin top would be just cute!

• Like 1

I think this apartment should be issued an order of non-compliance. Where I live we have a 3 day or 7 day non-compliance, depends on the severity of the infraction. If the problem is not corrected within those number of days, then the tenant(s) rental/lease agreement is terminated. Another thing that could be a possibility is to move the three girls into other apartments with other tenants, especially Angie. I could see her in an apartment with Masha/Sasha and Dasha or Nelly/Bogdan. Same goes for the girl who doesn't have Mop guy. I don't know which one is Sonya and Glasha. I think these three girls would behave differently if they were paired with the right tenants.

1 hour ago, josh7481 said:

I think this apartment should be issued an order of non-compliance. Where I live we have a 3 day or 7 day non-compliance, depends on the severity of the infraction. If the problem is not corrected within those number of days, then the tenant(s) rental/lease agreement is terminated. Another thing that could be a possibility is to move the three girls into other apartments with other tenants, especially Angie. I could see her in an apartment with Masha/Sasha and Dasha or Nelly/Bogdan. Same goes for the girl who doesn't have Mop guy. I don't know which one is Sonya and Glasha. I think these three girls would behave differently if they were paired with the right tenants.

What are they Non Compliant of ?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

What are they Non Compliant of ?

I can see josh point,of course there in no compliant thing,almost sure that this or any residents can do or not what they want,but..this three are always doing their best to hide from viewrs,specialy during sex,from an paying costumer perspective it's just terrible,but of course diferent cam site act diferent,Rlc have this "policy" of don't mind residents hidding underblankets for intimacy(even if for months straight)other cam site don't apresciate that(maybe they feel more the costumers wishes and understand that must be bad to pay to watch things and then rsidents hiding underblankets)and something it's done,in here..well this three can be an full year doing the things like they are doing.Of course there is other houses were this cra& don't happen and are very nice to fallow(kitty and smith,Lana and Robert for exemple).

Thanks to "ze81" for agreeing with me and my point. I would like to point out that the non-compliance thing is solely from my opinion and nothing more. All I'm saying is that if I were the operator of "RLC" I know it would be difficult to enforce a no-blanket policy is one thing, but to hide from tenants is another. The hiding from tenants in my opinion would be considered that it is hurting the site's bottom line. I want people to be able to enjoy things from a real life concept, but if I had tenants hiding all the time or the no lights on, another problem, then either my site is not promoting in the way that it was meant to be, and thus is hurting the bottom line of the site. My theory is this, "if you don't want to be seen, then being a participant on our site may not be for you". As a result, people pay to see things from a real life concept and it's because of the tenants and people who pay that we are able to promote this site, and without paying customers, we cannot afford to house tenants for free, pay the bills and ultimately, pay the tenants themselves. Simple as that!!!

Now, shifting onto a different perspective, maybe A&S&G need to be paired with other tenants in their apartments. They might actually fit in better. So, my next question is, where could you see placing the three with and why?