Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

41 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I can see josh point,of course there in no compliant thing,almost sure that this or any residents can do or not what they want,but..this three are always doing their best to hide from viewrs,specialy during sex,from an paying costumer perspective it's just terrible,but of course diferent cam site act diferent,Rlc have this "policy" of don't mind residents hidding underblankets for intimacy(even if for months straight)other cam site don't apresciate that(maybe they feel more the costumers wishes and understand that must be bad to pay to watch things and then rsidents hiding underblankets)and something it's done,in here..well this three can be an full year doing the things like they are doing.Of course there is other houses were this cra& don't happen and are very nice to fallow(kitty and smith,Lana and Robert for exemple).

No problem.  I just wanted to know what the Non Compliance was since I don't have access to the Paid Rooms of RLC at the moment. I'm like most just on the Free Cams so there's not much to see.

In response to my prior post, I am slightly rescinding what I said about the last straw for this apartment. I finally saw Angie walking around with just a towel in the apartment and then what appeared to be flashing someone in the window, and then walking around in bra and panties. Now, that's much better progress. What I truly think the problem in this apartment are the other two, G&S. I think they hold Angie back from moving about freely. I noticed that G&S and Mop guy were not in the apartment and Angie was moving about a little more freely. Heck, I think Angie and her visitor could rock this apartment on their own. Maybe pull one of the girls from that crazy apartment with 7 and add them here. I just think Angie needs better roommates to associate with. And, they actually are doing things with the lights on. The mic was actually moved for us to be able to see. Bottom line, get rid of G&S and Mop or relocate them, then we might actually have something. Sorry I couldn't post pics fast enough. It was either I write this or post.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, josh7481 said:

In response to my prior post, I am slightly rescinding what I said about the last straw for this apartment. I finally saw Angie walking around with just a towel in the apartment and then what appeared to be flashing someone in the window, and then walking around in bra and panties. Now, that's much better progress. What I truly think the problem in this apartment are the other two, G&S. I think they hold Angie back from moving about freely. I noticed that G&S and Mop guy were not in the apartment and Angie was moving about a little more freely. Heck, I think Angie and her visitor could rock this apartment on their own. Maybe pull one of the girls from that crazy apartment with 7 and add them here. I just think Angie needs better roommates to associate with. And, they actually are doing things with the lights on. The mic was actually moved for us to be able to see. Bottom line, get rid of G&S and Mop or relocate them, then we might actually have something. Sorry I couldn't post pics fast enough. It was either I write this or post.

Seen absoluty nothing that makes Angies better than the other two,everytime she had sex was covered from toe to head,even more covered than the other two,at least the other two sometimes are half uncovered during things,same thing can't be says about angie(with the exception when she was totaly wasted and an dude almost forced her to blow in cam and lasted about one minute..till she look to one cam and finish..)The problem it's the three residents by equal.

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

No problem.  I just wanted to know what the Non Compliance was since I don't have access to the Paid Rooms of RLC at the moment. I'm like most just on the Free Cams so there's not much to see.

Hehe that compliance thing doesn't exist I think.

I am super super gratefull for all the good people here posting pics and taking the time to capture it.

But why aren't there any full nudes vids or pics of the girls?

(Its no ones fault here before anyone feels it that way!)

Does anyone know whats the deal with that? Are they hiding stuff when they shower with towels or something

2 minutes ago, Woof said:

I am super super gratefull for all the good people here posting pics and taking the time to capture it.

But why aren't there any full nudes vids or pics of the girls?

(Its no ones fault here before anyone feels it that way!)

Does anyone know whats the deal with that? Are they hiding stuff when they shower with towels or something

They shower nude just fine. No shyness there at all.  Glasha and Sonya sometime bathe in the bathroom together. A few of their girlfriends also take showers. They also will change clothing in the bedroom from time to time. Posting premium content can easily lead to loss of membership so RLC has made it difficult to post those pictures here.  The issue for some  is that the girls  go nude in the living room or kitchen  very rarely and none of them are comfortable having sex above the covers after two months.

6 hours ago, josh7481 said:

Thanks to "ze81" for agreeing with me and my point. I would like to point out that the non-compliance thing is solely from my opinion and nothing more. All I'm saying is that if I were the operator of "RLC" I know it would be difficult to enforce a no-blanket policy is one thing, but to hide from tenants is another. The hiding from tenants in my opinion would be considered that it is hurting the site's bottom line. I want people to be able to enjoy things from a real life concept, but if I had tenants hiding all the time or the no lights on, another problem, then either my site is not promoting in the way that it was meant to be, and thus is hurting the bottom line of the site. My theory is this, "if you don't want to be seen, then being a participant on our site may not be for you". As a result, people pay to see things from a real life concept and it's because of the tenants and people who pay that we are able to promote this site, and without paying customers, we cannot afford to house tenants for free, pay the bills and ultimately, pay the tenants themselves. Simple as that!!!

Now, shifting onto a different perspective, maybe A&S&G need to be paired with other tenants in their apartments. They might actually fit in better. So, my next question is, where could you see placing the three with and why?

I agree with you!

There is little RLC can do, enforcing a rule won't solve anything. It is the tenants that need to settle down, become more natural with the cameras. It is now well into the 3rd month, they still don't seem quite up to it, at ease with the concept of the "project", so I kinda almost wonder why they signed up for this.

RLC need to do much better wrk in the recrutement process!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, ed2 said:

I agree with you!

There is little RLC can do, enforcing a rule won't solve anything. It is the tenants that need to settle down, become more natural with the cameras. It is now well into the 3rd month, they still don't seem quite up to it, at ease with the concept of the "project", so I kinda almost wonder why they signed up for this.

RLC need to do much better wrk in the recrutement process!

They are being paid,kinda leave in an nice house and don't have to do almost nothing and then when they(the three residents)do something they hide it from us(with the dam blankets)for them it's an win win situation for us it's crap.Think a lot of this would be resolved with some more care from company to clients..but Rlc it's not te place for that type of things,they will continue using blankets during sex for months and months.

• Like 1