Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

On 1/9/2018 at 6:55 AM, ze81 said:

Yes it's terrible,seen some bad houses and residents but this one it's one of worst,lights are a lottt of time of,even if it's middday,or afternoon,this persons are always in dark,then the blankets sex,join that some drug€ and it's by far one of worst one in Rlc ever.

Sonya and Glasha just need to stay gone and not come back to this apartment. I have seen Angie do certain things these last couple days that I normally wouldn't have seen her do with the other two around. As I mentioned in an earlier post, Angie has done more. Maybe she is finally starting to come around with the cams. Only time will tell. Wish I could say the same about the other two. BTW, what is with the covered sex? Again, we've seen them naked in the bathroom, but yet they'll hide during sex. Just don't get it.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, josh7481 said:

Sonya and Glasha just need to stay gone and not come back to this apartment. I have seen Angie do certain things these last couple days that I normally wouldn't have seen her do with the other two around. As I mentioned in an earlier post, Angie has done more. Maybe she is finally starting to come around with the cams. Only time will tell. Wish I could say the same about the other two. BTW, what is with the covered sex? Again, we've seen them naked in the bathroom, but yet they'll hide during sex. Just don't get it.

neither do i.

I had been swearing (silently) at @Hope85for the past months because all of his posted 'gif's' were broken and therefore I could not view them..... until now... :biggrin::biggrin:...!!

I am presuming that other members have had the same problem, so, here's what you do...

Go with your pointer to the little green broken icon at the beginning of the gif you want to open...... 'Right click' on your mouse... in the sub-menu click "Open image in new tab".

Go to the new tab... and there is your picture.... ... you're welcome..:biggrin:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, josh7481 said:

Stella had to be the worst she would eat pussy or shove a dildo in herself on cam no problem but with a man she hid it totally talk about weird

• Like 1

3 hours ago, josh7481 said:

Covers sex it's when you barely see them during it because they are under blankets,last time I seen was Angie and most of the time only was visible the feet of them and an head from time to time,Basicaly covered sex is that,two persons doing it but you can't see almost nothing.

14 hours ago, ze81 said:

They are being paid,kinda leave in an nice house and don't have to do almost nothing and then when they(the three residents)do something they hide it from us(with the dam blankets)for them it's an win win situation for us it's crap.Think a lot of this would be resolved with some more care from company to clients..but Rlc it's not te place for that type of things,they will continue using blankets during sex for months and months.

i wonder what THEY think we are paying for?

24 minutes ago, BrunoNL said:

Angie has been going out all night yesterday and slept throughout the day.
It's 2:10 AM now in Russia and it looks like she is preparing again to hit the streets very soon... ::)

She might be working...She's a singer...