Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

11 hours ago, happyone said:

RLC said the guest does not have to pay for the electricity--if she could liven up the apartment in the next 2 weeks

Hehe,serious how sad and patetic it is that was neeeded an guest for the house not be most of the time in plain dark,the three residents care so little for the users that they even eat and a lot in dark(serious!?),gess now two of them were most of weekend having fun outside so they will do even less next days in house,to me this house it's the perfect exemple on what Rlc become in many aspects.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,serious how sad and patetic it is that was neeeded an guest for the house not be most of the time in plain dark,the three residents care so little for the users that they even eat and a lot in dark(serious!?),gess now two of them were most of weekend having fun outside so they will do even less next days in house,to me this house it's the perfect exemple on what Rlc become in many aspects.

quantity over quality.

• Like 1

I am just going back and thinking of the girls who have hid over the past 3-4 years. Remember Gia from Gia & Ian (oh my god, the girl who would hide at just about every opportunity she could), then I remember Taboo from Zoya & Lev, and now these clowns. It is just pathetic and sad. I have been racking my brain over the last few days wondering how RLC could fix this issue. Any suggestions of how this could change? Why did these three come here to begin with??? They represent the same style that a western woman has, it's all about me, me, me and to hell with everyone else.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, josh7481 said:

I am just going back and thinking of the girls who have hid over the past 3-4 years. Remember Gia from Gia & Ian (oh my god, the girl who would hide at just about every opportunity she could), then I remember Taboo from Zoya & Lev, and now these clowns. It is just pathetic and sad. I have been racking my brain over the last few days wondering how RLC could fix this issue. Any suggestions of how this could change? Why did these three come here to begin with??? They represent the same style that a western woman has, it's all about me, me, me and to hell with everyone else.

Contact RLC Support Department.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, josh7481 said:

Agree with you,other sites this doesn't happen with the residents,at least not for two months and counting..myself consider it's an disrespect for costumers,no problem if one or other time residents do things more hided,underblankets or go do things outside,that in the correct amounts would be fine and totaly acceptable,now this that this three residents are doing for two months Nop..that's why others cam sites are getting more recognition and Rlc not so much.

I was thinking of why the three act the way they do? Maybe Angie and the other two should open up more by hanging with the likes of Kelly and Bogdan. The free sex in the LR. You'd never see that in A, G & S apt. Not to mention, Bogdan and them never party in the dark, and they know how to. Angie and them could learn a thing or two from Kelly and Bogdan. I think Angie acts the way she does is because of the other two. 

I'd like to see if Angie and them would fit in with VHTV or Camarads? 

• Upvote 1

When I look at this apartment, I compare them to the only other roommate apartment on the site, Kristy and Kamila.. There, the camcaps  posters complained  about some of the same things as what we are seeing here two years ago . The apartment opened in early  February, there was slight things  in KK in April like we saw in AGS the first weekend and it took until the late spring and summer  for both for them to have sex when they had boyfriends  above covers and masturbate a little more regularly   KK had experience with RLC cameras prior and it still  took them a number of months to be comfortable . AGS are now on cams for the first time, two months  plus .  They just simply  aren't comfortable enough with the cameras to do anything yet. Angie 's the farthest along but all 3 are still attractive enough to want to watch them, they bring guests over, it's not like they are completely hiding in the showers or their rooms. But I know I'd rather hold out with them until the warmer months come along  than watch anymore of Desiree and Raul, Adriana and Daniel and Julia and Eric. If those 3 aren't getting replaced I fail to  see why RLC needs to do anything this apartment.

• Like 3