Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

1 minute ago, happyone said:

19:52 Angie to bed---and time for a new tenant IMHO

As Gorgeous as she is the best we've seen from her is when her BF faced F*&^D in front of the camera. I wold love to see more of her but if she's not willing she should go.

10 minutes ago, happyone said:

from 2 different sources

Many Russians celebrate Christmas Day on January 7 in the Gregorian calendar, which corresponds to December 25 in the Julian calendar.

Orthodox Christmas Day 2018

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Christmas in Russia is normally celebrated on January 7th 

But it has fixed dates, starting on 28th November and going to the 6th January, so it's 40 days long.

The official Christmas and New holidays in Russia last from December 31st to January 10th.

OK, thank you for the info.

I have read 6. of January several places, the julian calendar is 13 days behind the gregorian, so the 25. of December falls on the 6. of January, but it might be that they celebrate on the 7., I don't know.

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

OK, thank you for the info.

I have read 6. of January several places, the julian calendar is 13 days behind the gregorian, so the 25. of December falls on the 6. of January, but it might be that they celebrate on the 7., I don't know.

Unless they are Jehovah's Witness's  then such Holidays are not Celebrated.

27 minutes ago, happyone said:

there is more excitement at

poop morgue GIF by South Park

than in this apartment 

Or to really statuate an example, do a comparison that hurts, Adriana&Daniel is more exciting.

15 hours ago, happyone said:

there is more excitement at

poop morgue GIF by South Park

than in this apartment 

Yes it's terrible,seen some bad houses and residents but this one it's one of worst,lights are a lottt of time of,even if it's middday,or afternoon,this persons are always in dark,then the blankets sex,join that some drug€ and it's by far one of worst one in Rlc ever.