Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

We now have a cooking demonstration by the guy for the 4 girls

AGS, puke girl and beard guy making pizza.

If we are really lucky, they might leave the lights on while eating :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

On 1/8/2018 at 8:47 AM, happyone said:

from 2 different sources

Many Russians celebrate Christmas Day on January 7 in the Gregorian calendar, which corresponds to December 25 in the Julian calendar.

Orthodox Christmas Day 2018

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Christmas in Russia is normally celebrated on January 7th 

But it has fixed dates, starting on 28th November and going to the 6th January, so it's 40 days long.

The official Christmas and New holidays in Russia last from December 31st to January 10th.

Depending upon the region, the Eastern Orthodox Churches celebrate Christmas either on the 6th or 7th of January.

I assure you, judging upon the use of vodka and other such libations as seen in the apartment parties last night, that Russians celebrate New Year's any time they feel like it. :biggrin:

• Like 3

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎10 at 12:37 PM, curious said:

(Image Content No Longer Available)

This is amazing. I just ordered one of those brushes, but I had no idea if it really worked
or if it was all hype. I don't have it, yet, but I figured for a buck, I don't have much to lose.
Now, I guess I know. Thanks, Angie. :shy:

15 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Depending upon the region, the Eastern Orthodox Churches celebrate Christmas either on the 6th or 7th of January.

I assure you, judging upon the use of vodka and other such libations as seen in the apartment parties last night, that Russians celebrate New Year's any time they feel like it. :biggrin:

I think this three girl residents celebrate the national day of no lights and blankets day,but again and again.

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Dear god..they gona dinner in dark.

RLC told them that if they do not start getting more active and be more entertaining, that they would

have to pay the electric bill-- so they are trying to keep the bill low. :dodgy:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, happyone said:

RLC told them that if they do not start getting more active and be more entertaining, that they would

have to pay the electric bill-- so they are trying to keep the bill low. :dodgy:

Hehe,Rlc must have told them that sinse day one,never seen someone staying so much in dark,but dining in dark it's just patetic.

17 minutes ago, mahdysailm said:

هل ستمارس الجنس  معهو اريد ان اعرف هل من يخبرني ويزودني بلصور:biggrin:

لقد مارسوا الجنس من قبل، لذلك يمكن أن يحدث مرة أخرى