Leora & Paul - Videos (2018)

En postant cette vieille video j'ai relancé un débat qui perdure depuis plusieurs mois et je m'y attendais: certes quelques années  de plus, quelques kg de plus

Mais moi je trouve que Leora est une sacrée jolie jeune dame voire même une bombe atomique! Et a moins de vivre avec Miss univers et encore, moi mon choix

Est fait ce sera Leora. D'ailleurs Leora si tu me lis n'hésite pas a me contacter et je te file mon adresse.:wink:

Google traduction:

Posting this old video I relaunched a debate that has lasted for several months and I expected: certainly a few more years, a few more kg

But I think Leora is a pretty young lady or even an atomic bomb! And unless you live with Miss Universe and again, me my choice

Is done it will be Leora. Besides Leora if you read me do not hesitate to contact me and I send you my address.:smile:

• Like 8

9 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

It does sound like it, although obviously bubbleobillo I know you only mean well.

It is however how the Goddess wants to be. She is still utterly incomparable. I know some of the Barcelona girls have lost some weight and on the whole to my taste that has not been a good thing - not comparing, just saying. I like the fact there's a soft element to her incredible body.

All very true. I think I was not so much critical of her extra inches, if there are any, as concerned that she does not appear to have as healthy a regime as she once did and it's not just about girth, it's about overall vitality and muscle tone, which can slip away so easily when exercise and nutrition is let slide.

Hopefully Leora will be aware of that and do a little more stretching like she used to and which was always well received by us, it must be said.  

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Hope85 said:

Thank you justman and Hope but even more thanks to The Goddess and Paul. They certainly gave us some fantastic sights. Reminds me of the Summer of Love they gave us possibly 2 years ago or it could have been last year ... I've begun to lose track of time.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, GonzaloCS said:

Paul helping leora to be happy ... Leora with his big heart, lets him collaborate.
However, I prefer her a thousand times alone, doing what she knows ... providing pleasure in creative ways.

Saludos amigos.

https://www54.zippyshare.com/v/RwGaqL2A/file.html

Around the 8:38 mark is the funniest part of the video.  I wont give it away but keep in mind, they don't kiss during this interlude.  And then...8:38 happens. 🙂

On a side note: Not that it will ever happen, but I wish Leora would take his hand and show him what she likes.  It's obvious he's uncomfortable in many of their interludes.  He needs guidance. I just don't think that dynamic exists in their relationship.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Howard said:

Around the 8:38 mark is the funniest part of the video.  I wont give it away but keep in mind, they don't kiss during this interlude.  And then...8:38 happens. 🙂

On a side note: Not that it will ever happen, but I wish Leora would take his hand and show him what she likes.  It's obvious he's uncomfortable in many of their interludes.  He needs guidance. I just don't think that dynamic exists in their relationship.

One would think after being with someone over 5 Years they would know how to please their partner. 

I know there are slow learners in this world but pleasing a woman sexually is not that difficult of a task.   :biggrin:

• Like 2