Leora & Paul - Videos (2018)

2 hours ago, mofo said:

leora ruined bate

https://files.fm/u/kpmwxwqm

finish part is in bathroom for payers, i dont have it sorry

I guess this is the problem of many, the freeriders miss a big part of the happenings on RLC. I think paying is the only sensible thing in following RLC, otherwise it does not make much sense (though Leora arranges free program quite often, I suppose more than the RLC owners would want her to do, but perhaps she is kind of a decoy, locking new payers).

On 10/28/2018 at 9:44 AM, gogism said:

- more and more noobs here lately - wonder why but agreed - annoying constantly asking for re-up. they should chill out and wait a bit, they will find ways to satisfy their needs one way or another. we all were noobs once...

- with all respect to the premium members - it would be greatly appreciated if you would share more private moments of our beloved Queen playing in the lands that non payers cant see. As for me - am sorry - cant afford the membership. 

- and last but not least - I dont want to hear anymore questioning about the reign of our Queen. Trust me, you dont want to make her angry (+ me as well, hehe). She is what she is and she for sure is here - for us (!!! just try to think a bit about how the things really are). Her greatness is just in that - constant evolving and even subtly granting our wishes which are posted discretly and in a nice maner (not like - stick it in the ass, leora) - just by the way and - not obligatory. anything she does we can just say a humble tnx, we can admire her, we can love her, we can always ask her - our dear Queen of the Queens - look at the (dam, hehe) cam even more. We love to see your beautifull eyes and a shy look you share with us from time to time.

ps(t).: anyone that doesnt like any bit of this app or the things which I have just stated should just - move on! or - we might activate the 'our majesties travel depatment' to help them with their transport!

Long live the Queen!

🙂😉 🙂

Dilly Dilly!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

But the tell-tale numbers in the bottom left hand corner may get you into some trouble which is something I'd be afraid of if I'd done this. Hope it's alright. 

so you offer me to delete post and reupload without these numbers ?