Leora & Paul - Videos (2018)

2 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

It may well be the video itself that is the issue. The numbers showing on this site are also a problem of course but the video needs to have the numbers obliterated. I am not the authority on this. But nobody else has so far mentioned it.

maybe some users can give use idea ?  but anyways i couldn't find the way to delete post !

@Hope85 or @Sparkles or @just man

2 hours ago, RapStar48 said:

maybe some users can give use idea ?  but anyways i couldn't find the way to delete post !

Only CC Premium Member can delete their own posts. As a member you can only edit your post by removing the photos and link (if it's what you want). But the other members that quote you should also edit their posts. Then you just need to wait to see if you can still watch RLC

but maybe it's better you talk directly with one moderator. 

2 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

It may well be the video itself that is the issue. The numbers showing on this site are also a problem of course but the video needs to have the numbers obliterated. I am not the authority on this. But nobody else has so far mentioned it.

It's a 7 Digit Code. It seems it was taken from the Free Cam Areas.  If the Member had a RLC Account then the Image would only have a 5 Digit Code. Chances are the Member is a Free Cam Visitor to RLC as most are. The most that will likely happen is the Member will get a still blurred image when viewing RLC if they Blacklist the Members IP Address but that's an easy work around to resolve that part.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RapStar48 said:

As sparkles explanation was it's more clearly and enough in the up of page .. for a regular member like me you can't delete your post directly,only need to ask help from ones of the Mod to deleting it for you..

• Like 1

Interesting! 7 digit code compared to 5 digit code. Of course we seldom see any code on posted videos and pictures these days so hope our friend can find a way to post in future without that giveaway code and avoid being blacklisted as opposed to having their membership of RLC terminated!

Good luck in sorting it all out. Take careRapStar48 

16 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

Interesting! 7 digit code compared to 5 digit code. Of course we seldom see any code on posted videos and pictures these days so hope our friend can find a way to post in future without that giveaway code and avoid being blacklisted as opposed to having their membership of RLC terminated!

Good luck in sorting it all out. Take careRapStar48 

First they have to have a RLC Account to have an Account Terminated.  It's harder to get RLC to reinstate the Account.  Free Users can't be banned buut only a Blacklisted IP Address but those are quite easy to get changed for most users.

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

a Blacklisted IP Address

Happened to me more than once as a free user. Never let it happen when I was paying although I did post a picture while paying and held my breath - was OK. When I saw the 7 digit code I was going to say something but since it was a free account I thought they'd probably be OK.

• Upvote 1