StnCld316

Leora & Paul - Videos (2018)

On 9/13/2018 at 10:34 AM, just man said:

Leora in a brilliant Bate with Pillow in Guestroom one time again ..at 13/09/2018..😉😉

pgjn.jpg

wejl.jpg

For those that know what I like and that must be everyone but newbies, what could be better than this? When it comes to bating, The Goddess has surely mastered - or mistressed - it. Look there are other great girls on RLC - and I know some of you don't watch them which once you have seen The Goddess is understandable as it used to take an awful late to take me away from watching her - but none can really compare with her. Part of it is experience but mainly it is just her. If she never bated she would still be great to watch, but the fact that she does regularly and so well is something that makes living worthwhile.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Re-upload pour domit. J'ai réuni les deux fichiers en un seul MAIS NE PAS OUBLIER QUE TOUT LE MERITE REVIENT A JUST MAN qui a fait une fois de plus le travail
Et tout le monde doit lui être reconnaissant parce qu'il est un des moteur de ce site, continuez à le liker un maximum.

Re-upload for domit. I put the two files together in one BUT DO NOT FORGET THAT ALL THE MERIT RETURNS TO JUST MAN who did the work once again
And everyone must be grateful to him because he is one of the driving forces of this site, continue to like him a maximum

Amazing Leora

• Like 9

After a couple o hours already in heat  😉 again ?

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

Maybe I repeat what has been said already, but Leora is the one and only! Nowadays most RLC girls bate, but their bate lasts less than 10 minutes, they just rub the clit without any change in their expression, then the final takes 10 seconds and it is all over. Leora is from another world. Her bating is visual erotic art, and her show that I watch on a big TV screen (wonderful!) can last from one to two hours. She is my only reason for subscribing. Her blowjobs are also fantastic, though too rare. In her bates she always ensures us the best possible angle for watching. She should remember us during her blowjobs also, make sure that her hair does not block our view, and when finally swallowing the cum that she always does, she could have her mouth a bit more open so that we could see some of the cum on her lips and tongue. This is the dream of a loyal fan!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, Calle said:

Maybe I repeat what has been said already, but Leora is the one and only! Nowadays most RLC girls bate, but their bate lasts less than 10 minutes, they just rub the clit without any change in their expression, then the final takes 10 seconds and it is all over. Leora is from another world. Her bating is visual erotic art, and her show that I watch on a big TV screen (wonderful!) can last from one to two hours. She is my only reason for subscribing. Her blowjobs are also fantastic, though too rare. In her bates she always ensures us the best possible angle for watching. She should remember us during her blowjobs also, make sure that her hair does not block our view, and when finally swallowing the cum that she always does, she could have her mouth a bit more open so that we could see some of the cum on her lips and tongue. This is the dream of a loyal fan!

She is a natural, she isn't a performer, or any of that sort, she's NOT doing it for anyone in particular, including the members or non members, but only herself.. So the genius requests you made, don't apply here! 😂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, knislinge2000 said:

Ссылка не работает 😞

links is works , you need to try again 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, demetrax said:

links is works , you need to try again 

You must download the file. If you click play button the image is freeze.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Calle said:

Hear hear......

• Like 1