Leora & Paul - Videos (2018)

13 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Okay two unfortunate problems with this video and no it's not the obvious one everyone's talking about but the first unfortunate problem,  there is a camera in front of the couch and seeing her from the side kind of defeats the purpose and the second unfortunate problem is when she got up to leave was to finish bating inside the tub and by the looks from RLC Replay pictures, the little one tub bating session look great

For clarification: since there's so much talk about this video,there's one who said about this video that it's (low quality)..!! Very strange!! these an technical viewpoint without giving no reasons for why  this a video has (low quality)?!! and without giving a highlights that mark where's the weakness points of the video or points of defects .!! if he said, i like it or dislike it !!i can understand it !!but he went to straight  to judgement the work !! without giving any explanations for his view! But for to an Explain is: i make this a mini video with used some effect's for to be compatible with a devices iPad's and mobiles!! and at last i can accept his opinion !!Because there's no work can could it rise up to satisfy everyone .!!

also there have a two unfortunate points about this comment!one or all of them are talking about a paid cams!!that which i can't to dealt for! But, there's an important side been didn't realize it from a lots,for why using of those effective's?!! it's to in order to making a beautiful thing for the Leora,but some of here don't understand why i used some of art details?!! and it didn't get their satisfaction!!probably,they just want to a copies of original without any effects !!and they aren't feel a grateful and aren't appreciate the effort,So, i will make in future an a original copy without has contain any of an a visual effects..!!

• Like 4

4 hours ago, just man said:

For clarification: since there's so much talk about this video,there's one who said about this video that it's (low quality)..!! Very strange!! these an technical viewpoint without giving no reasons for why  this a video has (low quality)?!! and without giving a highlights that mark where's the weakness points of the video or points of defects .!! if he said, i like it or dislike it !!i can understand it !!but he went to straight  to judgement the work !! without giving any explanations for his view! But for to an Explain is: i make this a mini video with used some effect's for to be compatible with a devices iPad's and mobiles!! and at last i can accept his opinion !!Because there's no work can could it rise up to satisfy everyone .!!

also there have a two unfortunate points about this comment!one or all of them are talking about a paid cams!!that which i can't to dealt for! But, there's an important side been didn't realize it from a lots,for why using of those effective's?!! it's to in order to making a beautiful thing for the Leora,but some of here don't understand why i used some of art details?!! and it didn't get their satisfaction!!probably,they just want to a copies of original without any effects !!and they aren't feel a grateful and aren't appreciate the effort,So, i will make in future an a original copy without has contain any of an a visual effects..!!

Hi Just Man.....there are those of us who appreciate your time and effort. You should continue to upload your customised content as you see fit.

Ignore the whingers---they could always spend their own time and try to produce their own uploads !!!!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, just man said:

Leora has Bating with a Black Dildo..!Sorry for !!the interrupted off & cut off of the broadcasting, it's from the source!!😉😉

dhd7.png

quit.png

qx94.png

vg3n.png

iw9d.png

https://mab.to/eBaatzC2q

OR https://www67.zippyshare.com/v/5mpRtb97/file.html

Hey thanks for this for this sensual video !! when she close her eyes and looks at us that she can enjoy her horniness. I also have a girlfriend who is horny  almost every day and especially after her work when she comes home she undresses her I see a sexy lingerie with black nylons stockings pffffff.

• Like 7