Nina & Kira - Videos (2018)

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 10:23 AM, nath75 said:

Long trio

(Video Content No Longer Available)

E P I C   P O S T !!!

this must be one of the most expected/wanted vids as long as i can recall!!!!

48 minutes ago, curious said:

E P I C   P O S T !!!

I already have this video for some time.
but instead of 54m my video takes 1h35m

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, curious said:

E P I C   P O S T !!!

There was another Threesome they were in. It's in 4 Parts. That's in the Premium Members Board.

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

There was another Threesome they were in. It's in 4 Parts. That's in the Premium Members Board.

if i m not wrong they ve been in 2 3somes.

the first was with another girl and tht 3some came few times in CC free section long time after took place.

the one with DE i think was the 2nd 3some and i believe was most expected cause DE was almost a tenant having many fans and many haters...

we had the 1st part which came from the couch... we were missiong the BR part , which was posted now by @nath75 with many thks!

12 hours ago, Juliana said:

I already have this video for some time.
but instead of 54m my video takes 1h35m

Good for you Juliana!  Do you expect some congrats from us? or what?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, curious said:

if i m not wrong they ve been in 2 3somes.

the first was with another girl and tht 3some came few times in CC free section long time after took place.

the one with DE i think was the 2nd 3some and i believe was most expected cause DE was almost a tenant having many fans and many haters...

we had the 1st part which came from the couch... we were missiong the BR part , which was posted now by @nath75 with many thks!

Good for you Juliana!  Do you expect some congrats from us? or what?

They have only been in Two Threesomes.  The First was just a few short weeks after they moved into RLC and the Second one was the one nath75 had posted.  The First one the Girl they had was only there the one night and I have never seen her back again.  Each time they have had Threesomes to much Alcohol Consumption was the reasoning for them.  Without the Alcohol they likely never would have happened.

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

They have only been in Two Threesomes.  The First was just a few short weeks after they moved into RLC and the Second one was the one nath75 had posted.  The First one the Girl they had was only there the one night and I have never seen her back again.  Each time they have had Threesomes to much Alcohol Consumption was the reasoning for them.  Without the Alcohol they likely never would have happened.

...and if I'm not mistaken, Kira is always the pitcher. Not the catcher.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Howard said:

...and if I'm not mistaken, Kira is always the pitcher. Not the catcher.

I don't know who initiated the Threesomes to begin. I just knew they had them.  I would imagine somewhere along the line they'll have another one.