Nina & Kira - Videos (2018)

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 9:13 AM, tFighterPilot said:

Wait, there's a full video of their threesome? 😮 I'd be super grateful if someone sent me a link.

bedroom part provided by  @nath75    with thousands of thanks

(Video Content No Longer Available)

• Like 21
  • Upvote 2

Is this the one has the three ladies get rather pissed, Kira drags them off to bed and have a three way? If I remember correctly, Kira gets the poops and walks out. Nina goes after her to pacifies her and they don't play speakies for a while.

1 hour ago, curious said:

Yours isnt more recent i think... 

Mine was uploaded further other member's request

Only saying i have this vid about 1 year, and asking if there are new ones... sorry my english, maybe i didnt explain it well.
Take care...

1 hour ago, 2bsure said:

Is this the one has the three ladies get rather pissed, Kira drags them off to bed and have a three way? If I remember correctly, Kira gets the poops and walks out. Nina goes after her to pacifies her and they don't play speakies for a while.

Just watch it all the way through. Thanks for uploading. Different ending to the one I was thinking about. Kira walks out at the 44 minute mark. Nina and Doe Eyes continues then Nina brings Kira back and after a bit of play Nina leaves and Kira and Doe Eyes have a few moments together. Notice how Kira does all the work, fingering Nina and Doe Eyes and receives very little in return. Doe Eyes does give Kira a bit of attention but Nina in her usual manner is always on the receiving end and just wants the pleasure.  

• Like 1