Masha & Sasha, Dasha - Videos (2018)

StnCld316

4 minutes ago, akaanon2 said:

My thanks to OP (NOTHING) but after downloading I cannot play the vids in VLC. The download is categorized as a Notepad file!!! Any suggestions.

The Files have a .RAR Extension.  You will need the Program WinRAR or 7-Zip to Extract the File.

I have all the VIP HD Replay long version masha/dasha and sacha/dasha. People are interested?

J'ai toutes les Replay VIP HD version longue masha/dasha et sacha/dasha. Des gens sont intéressés?

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, nath75 said:

I have all the VIP HD Replay long version masha/dasha and sacha/dasha. People are interested?

J'ai toutes les Replay VIP HD version longue masha/dasha et sacha/dasha. Des gens sont intéressés?

oui très intéressé également.

1 hour ago, nath75 said:

would love to watch them ! 

1 hour ago, nath75 said:

I have all the VIP Replay HD version long masha / dasha and sacha / dasha. People are interested?

definitely!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nath75 said:

yeah bruv

• Like 1