Masha & Sasha, Dasha - Videos (2018)

StnCld316

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

@StnCld316 this is spam. can you delete this please?

I Downloaded the Video Earlier and I never got anything suspicious.

Click the Download This File Button.  Enter the 4 Digit Captcha  and it should Download.   If you click on anything other than the  Download This File Button then there could be Pop Ups.

18 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I Downloaded the Video Earlier and I never got anything suspicious.

Click the Download This File Button.  Enter the 4 Digit Captcha  and it should Download.   If you click on anything other than the  Download This File Button then there could be Pop Ups.

I downloaded and got a .MOV with someone on facebook talking about how black girls did not like him.  Is this different than what you got?

5 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

I downloaded and got a .MOV with someone on facebook talking about how black girls did not like him.  Is this different than what you got?

I never watched it when I first downloaded it.  I just watched it now and it has nothing to do with this Apartment whatsoever. Something with Facebook is what I got.  The File will now be Removed.

2 hours ago, pharrari said:

This is definitely ON TOPIC. Watch the video.

I did watch the Video.  It's some Dude making a Complaint on Facebook that Black Girls Hate Him because He dates White Woman.  What's the Association with this Topic.

It's a Social Media Item and it's against the Forum Rules to Post Social Media in Open Forum Boards.   The Video has been Removed.

StnCld316 - Forum Admin.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I did watch the Video.  It's some Dude making a Complaint on Facebook that Black Girls Hate Him because He dates White Woman.  What's the Association with this Topic.

It's a Social Media Item and it's against the Forum Rules to Post Social Media in Open Forum Boards.   The Video has been Removed.

StnCld316 - Forum Admin.

i inadverantently posted the wrong link. let me fix that, my appologies.