Girls on Vacation B #4 - Videos (2018)

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The odd time a File gets overlooked but they don't seem to miss many. 

My thinking goes that they can delete the contents and files from the famous hostesses only and Who's these of are subject to the DMCA!!.. Either hosts that  are not famous or not ordring by DMCA..my thinking goes they can't delete files of from them .. 

Just now, just man said:

My thinking goes that they can delete the contents and files from the famous hostesses only and Who's these of are subject to the DMCA!!.. Either hosts that  are not famous or not ordring by DMCA..my thinking goes they can't delete files of from them .. 

I think just about every Host is Subject to DMCA. It would be in the Sites Terms of Service (TOS) Agreement.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I think just about every Host is Subject to DMCA. It would be in the Sites Terms of Service (TOS) Agreement.

so i mistake there in my theory .. may be we just need to rely on luck that they may forget us for a certain period..:rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, just man said:

so i mistake there in my theory .. may be we just need to rely on luck that they may forget us for a certain period..:rolleyes:

The Video survived for the time being. Once they make another pass of the topic they'll likely see that it got missed and get it at that time.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The Video survived for the time being. Once they make another pass of the topic they'll likely see that it got missed and get it at that time.

Has anyone seen the video of Stella eating out Irma ?  Does it still exist ?